Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.09 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Agriculture Officer Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Agriculture Officer
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 150 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 25.07.2015 to 17.08.2015 (Note: 19.08.2015 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Class-II, Group-B under Agriculture Department, in the pay Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||150 Post||candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.||Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600/-||A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21(twenty- one) years of age as on the 1° day of January 2015.i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2″January 1983 and not later than 1″ January 1994.
The upper age-limit prescribed above is relaxable by 5(five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Schedule Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (S.T.), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC),Women, Ex-Servicemen & by 10 (ten) years for candidates belonging to P.H. [Physically Handicapped category whose disability should not be less than 40%. . .
Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her,
SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED.
The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission,
- APPLICATION FEE. A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 200/(Rupees Two Hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped candidate whose disability is not less than 40% (forty Percent), are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Agriculture Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of . career marks and Viva Voce Test. Before conducting the Viva Voce Test, the Commission at their discretion may short-list the candidates to a reasonable number by making a preliminary selection on the basis of evaluation of their academic career taking into account the requisite minimum educational qualification.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of (a) good moral character and (b) sound physical and mental health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities (except Physically Handicapped) so as not to create an impairment in the due discharge of duties; —
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha; or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School Standard);
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para 3 and 4 of this advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices/Departments in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”. –
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1st January, 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as defined under sub-rule(1) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005;
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the Application Form, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as may be decided by the Commission, be imposed on the candidate, –
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the Service,
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his /her change of name.
How to apply for Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidates must go through details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form,
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up online application. ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression. –
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence,
- Thereafter the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of online challan (pay-in-slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc. (as provided under para-9 of this detailed Long Advertisement) by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 26.08.2015.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for the post of ASSISTANT AGRICULTURE OFFICER”. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The ommission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Intimation letter for the interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the O.P.S.C. prior to the date of viva voce test/ interview which will be published in the website and news-paper. The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter from the website of the Commission. No separate correspondence will be made on this score. –
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.09 OF 2015-16.