Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Teacher Educator through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.12 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Teacher Educator Job on or before 29/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Teacher Educator
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 67 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Senior Teacher Educator Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 27.08.2015 to 26.09.2015. (Note: 29.09.2015 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the following posts of Senior Teacher Educator, Group-‘B’ for DIET, under School and Mass Education Department in the pay scale of Rs.9,300/- -34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4,600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to
The Online Application must be followed by submission of Hard Copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date i.e.08.10.2015. VACANCY position. As per requisition filed by the School and Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha, the category-wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Teacher Educator||67 Post||The educational qualification for the following post of Senior Teacher Educator as per NCTE norms and standard, 2014 is as follows. i) Prospective in Education- Post Graduate Degree in Philosophy/Sociology/Psychology with 50% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks or M.Phil /Ph.D in education. ii) Foundations of Education- M.A. (Education) having 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% – marks or M.Phil/Ph.D in education, iii) Curriculum & Pedagogy A) Arts- Master Degree in Social Science/Humanities /Language with 50% marks and M.Ed with 50% marks. B) Science- Master Degree in Science/Math with 50% marks and M.Ed with 50% marks. – 4. EXPERIENCE As per Resolution No. 12915/SME dated 25.06.2015,03 (three) years experience of teaching in Govt. Elementary Schools /Govt. Secondary Schools /Govt. TTIs is required for the above post of Senior Teacher Educator. The teaching experience shall include regular teaching post and / or contractual post including Sikshya Sahayaks.||Rs.9,300/- -34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-||A candidate must be under 40 years & above 21 years of age as on the 1* day of August, 2015, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than August, 1975 and not later than 1* August, 1994. The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable by 5 (five) years for the candidates belonging to the categories of S.C., S.T., Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women and by 10 (ten) years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped whose disability should not be less than 40%. Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her. SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED. – The date of birth entered in the High School certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission.|
APPLICATION FEE: –
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped candidates [whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent)} are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Senior Teacher Educator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of (a) good moral character and (b) sound physical and mental health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities (except Physically Handicapped) so as not to create an impairment in the due discharge of duties;
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha; or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in Support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School Standard):
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para 3 to 5 of this advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices/Departments in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain. “No Objection Certificate”.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
- Only those candidates, who possess the requisite qualification, experience are within the prescribed age limit and fulfil other eligibility conditions etc. by the closing date of online applications, will be considered eligible;
How to apply for Senior Teacher Educator Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidates must go through details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up online application. ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression. Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence, Thereafter the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of online challan (pay-in-slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs. 300/- (three hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc. (as provided under para-11 of this Advertisement) by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack–753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 08.10.2015.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for the post of SENIOR TEACHER EDUCATOR. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time. –
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of admission to the examination/interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of examination or interview which will be published in the website and news paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission to the examination or interview. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/9/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.12 OF 2015-16.