Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015 through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.08 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015 Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 670 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015 Recruitment:
On-line applications are invited from the candidates through the proforma Application Form to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 10th July, 2015 to 10th August, 2015 (Note: 12th August, 2015 is the last date for payment of application fees) for admission to the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2015 for recruitment to the Posts and Services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (CategoryI & CategoryII) as mentioned below. The Examination will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991 as amended from time to time. The relevant portions of the said Rules are available on the Website of the Commission.
- Category-I Name of the Postsservices Scales of Pay
- Odisha Administrative Service, – Group-A (JB)
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (JB)
- Category II
- Odisha Cooperative Service, – Rs.,300-34,800- G. Rs.4600 (PB-2)
- Group-B (ARCSAGCS)
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B — – -do
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, – Group-B
At present, only online application are invited from candidates for admission to the OCs preliminary written examination. After declaration of result of preliminary examination the candidate who qualify, will be required to submit the printouthard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under para-14 of this advertisement, on or before the date to be notified later, for consideration of their eligibility.
APPLICATION FEE :
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of 300/Rupees three hundred) only. The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability, whose disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee. The last date of receipt of Application Fee at any branch of SBI is 12 Aug.2015. The candidates with disability who are qualified in the preliminary examination, while submitting the printouthardcopy of the online application form for admission to main examination, are required to furnish the requisite valid disability certificate, otherwise hisher application will be rejected. –
- Citizenship- A candidate must be a citizen of India, Age limits: A candidate shall be under thirty-two years and over twenty-one years of age on the 1st January, 2015. However, those who were within the prescribed age limit as on the 1st January, 2012, 1st January, 2013 and 1st January, 2014 shall also be eligible to appear at the examination ie. heshe must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1980 and not later than 1st January, 1994. The upper agelimit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled CastesS.C.), Scheduled TribesS..), Socially & Educationally Backward ClassesS…C.), Women , eligible Ex-Servicemen, and 10Ten) years for PWD candidates, – Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to himher, SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE EE RELAXED.
- Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned BoardCouncil will be accepted by the Commission. NOTE:- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed – by them and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed subsequently on any grounds whatsoever. If, on verification at any subsequent stage, any variation is found in their date of birth from the one entered in their High School Certificate or equivalent certificate, the candidature of the candidate concerned, will be rejected and or shehe may be debarred from present and future recruitments.
- Educationa Qualification : A candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015 Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidates are required to apply on line using the website http://opsconline.gov.in, as per Instructions given in the above website. However, a brief Instruction for filling the Online Application Formis given in Annexure I.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: The Online Application Form can be filled upto 10th August, 2015, till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- ADMISSION CERTIFICATE: The eligible candidates shall be issued with e-admission certificate through the OPSC website for downloading by the candidates. No admission certificate will be sent by POST. –
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.08 OF 2015-16.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017