Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Executive Engineers job on or before 27/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||682 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha|
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online from the prospective candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 27.04.2015 to 27.05.2015 (Note: 29.05.2015 is the last date for payment of application fees) for recruitment to 657 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and 25 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) in Group-A of Odisha Engineering Service under Water Resources Department, Works Department and H & U.D. department in the scale of pay of `15,600/- – `39,100/- with Grade Pay of `5,400/- in P.B.-3with usual Dearness Allowance and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||657||A candidate must hold a Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/Mechanical.||15,600/- – `39,100/- with Grade Pay of `5,400/-||A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age as on the 1 st January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983, and not later than 1st January 1994.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||25||A candidate must hold a Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/Mechanical.||15,600/- – `39,100/- with Grade Pay of `5,400/-||A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age as on the 1 st January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983, and not later than 1st January 1994.|
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of `300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Executive Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/5/2015
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the above posts shall be made on the basis of Objective Type Written Test and Viva Voce test. The weightage on objective type written test shall be 90% (ninety per cent) and weight-age on viva test shall be 10% (ten per cent). The Commission will prepare a common merit lists in respect of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) for allotment to different departments as per their preference and ranking given in their online application/hard copy. The broad outlines of the syllabi for the said examination are available in the Annexure-I (Civil Engineering) & Annexure-II (Mechanical Engineering).
How to apply for Assistant Executive Engineers Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC):
- Candidate must go through this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website http://opsconline.gov.in Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up online application. ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size colour photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form. The Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and L.T.I. must be clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- While filling up the relevant box of the online application form, the candidate has to mention details of marks (minus extra optional) secured in each Annual examination leading to award of Degree.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID for future reference and take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration (available in 2nd page) for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of `300/- (Rupees three hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under Para-11 of this Advertisement, copy of Challan showing payment of Application Fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 12.06.2015. The envelope containing the printout/hard copy of the Online Application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASST. EXECUTIVE ENGINEER IN (CIVIL/MECHANICAL) IN GROUP- ‘A’. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the Application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of admission to the examination/interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of examination or interview which will be published in the website and news paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission to the examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score
- For any technical guidance on filling up of online application, the candidates may contact facilitation counter of O.C.A.C. over Toll free No. 1800 345 6770 or 155335 between 10.30. A.M. to 1.30 P.M. and 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. on any Odisha Government working days.
- Regarding difficulty in payment of fee, if any, the candidates may contact SBI over Telephone No. 0671-2368267 and 9437039604.
- In case of any guidance/information on this advertisement and recruitment, candidates may contact the O.P.S.C. Facilitation Counter over Telephone No. 0671-2304141/2305611 and Extn.-223 or 227 on any working day between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- The candidates are required to visit the Website of the Commission at http://opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the programme of the examination/interview, notice regarding rejection of applications; other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily news papers for information.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/5/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 OF 2015-16
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017