Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Judges through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 OF 2014-15. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Civil Judges Job from 15.03.2015 to 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judges|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||69 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CUTTACK, 19, Cantonement Road, Buxi Bazaar, Cuttack, Odisha 753001|
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Civil Judges Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from candidates through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opscontine.gov.in) from 15.03.2015 to 45.04.2015 (Note: 17.04.2015 is the last date for payment of application fee) for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz – Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules, 2007 (as amended from time to time) for recruitment to 69 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of & 27,700-770-33,090920-40,450-1080-44,770/, with usual Dearness Allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time and admissible to the employee.
At present, only online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the OJS preliminary written examination. After declaration of result of preliminary written examination the candidate who qualify, will be required to submit the printoutshard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under Para – 8 of this advertisement, on or before the date to be notified later, for consideration of their eligibility.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Civil Judges||69||(i) A candidate must be a Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
(ii) A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court subordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if heshe is a Graduate in Law of a University recognized by the Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court subordinate to the High Court or in the Law Department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for Submission of online applications for the said Competitive Examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority; and is not more than 39 (thirty nine years) of age on the 1August 2015. Approved Service for this purpose means qualifying service as defined in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992,
iii) While submitting certificatesdocuments along with the printouthard copy of the online application form, as required at Para, a candidate of the above category should furnish necessary evidence to the effect that hisher case has been recommended by the competent authority and that he she satisfies the aforesaid conditions of eligibility
|27,700-770-33,090920-40,450-1080-44,770/-||Candidate must not be below 23 (twenty-three) years of age and not above 35 (thirty-five) years of age on the 1% August, 2015 and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd Aug. 1980 and not later than 1st August 1992|
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Civil Judges Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
APPLICATION FEE :
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of 300/- Rupees three hundred) only. The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI. The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability whose disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee. The qualified candidates with disability while submitting their printout/hard copy of the online application form, for admission to main examination, are required to furnish the requisite yalid disability certificate, otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
How to apply for Civil Judges – Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC):
Candidate must go through this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application. Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. Instructions to fill up the Online Application Form, Guidelines for scanning and uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression (LTI. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of hisher full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb ImpressionLTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiables visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is iiable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded in the online application form for future use. The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). On successful submission of online application form, a UNIQUE REGISTRATION ID Number will be generated and displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID Number and use it in future Correspondence. At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the Odisha Judicial Service Preliminary Written Examination. Candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Written Examination are required to send the PrintoutHard copy of the Online Application Form along with Challan (OPSC copy) showing payment of examination fee and specified documents certificates etc. as provided under Para8 of this advertisement, only by Registered Post or Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before the prescribed date (which will be declared after publication of the result of O.S. Preliminary Written Examination) failing which, hisher candidature for the recruitment shall be cancelled, The envelope containing the PrintoutHard copy of the Online Application Form for main examination must be superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIL JUDGES IN ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE, 2015. The PrintoutHard copy of the online application form received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the PrintoutHard copy of the online application form along with all required certificatesdocuments is not received in time.
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examinations (preliminary & main) conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Any violation of the provisions of the above Act, and violation of instructions to candidates (as provided in the advertisement, online application form, Admission Certificate & Answer Book etc.) will be seriously viewed and disciplinary action will be taken against the concerned candidates as deemed proper,
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for hisher candidature by any means or any attempt to gain undue advantage in the selection shall disqualify himher for recruitment;
- Any candidate, who is or has been declared by the Commission guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated document or documents which have been tampered with or making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information or using or attempting to use unfair means in the Examination Hall or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination may, in addition to rendering himselfherself liable to a criminal prosecution, be debarred either permanently or for a specified period a) by the Commission from admission to any examination or appearance at any interview held by the Commission for selection of candidate; and (b) by the State Government from employment under the Government;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment
- Mere inclusion of the name of a candidate in the list of successful candidates confers no right to appointment unless the Government are satisfied, after such enquiry as may be deemed necessary, that the candidate having regard to hisher .character and antecedents, is suitable in all respects for appointment to the PostService;
- Mere empanelment in the select list of successful candidates shall not confer any right for appointment;
- Candidates must answer the papers in their own handwriting, in no circumstances; a candidate will be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for himher;
- Only those candidates, who possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit and fulfill other eligibility conditions etc. by the closing date of receipt of online application, will be considered eligible;
- The admission certificates for both Preliminary and Main Examination will be uploaded in the website of the Commission and the eligible candidates will down load their admission certificate along with Instructions to candidates” from the website of OPSC and produce the same before the Centre Supervisor for admission to the Examination Hall, No one will be admitted to the written examination (Preliminary or Main) unless heshe holds a certificate of admission;
- persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1January, 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as defined under Sub-rule (1) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pensions) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005; –
- MOBILE PHONES OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION DEVICES ARE BANNED IN THE PREMISES WHERE THE EXAMINATION IS CONDUCTED BY THE COMMISSION AND IN THE OFFICE.OF THE COMMISSION:
- Admission to Preliminary or Main Written Examination will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the examination, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, hisher candidature will be iiable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 OF 2014-15