Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Soil Conservation Officer on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 84 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha
Detail Of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 (Note; 05.10.2015 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class-II, Group-B under Agriculture Department, in the pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The Online Application must be followed by submission of Hard Copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date i.e. 15.10.2015. VACANCY PoSITION: As per requisition filed by the Agriculture Department, Government of Odisha, the category-wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below: Vacancies reserved for SC/ST/SEBCs candidates are only meant for SC/ST/SEBCs candidates belonging to Odisha. Out of the total 84 number of vacancies mentioned above, 03 (three) posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen, 03 (three) posts are reserved for Physically Handicapped and, 01 (one) post is reserved for Sports Persons.
- No of Post : 84 Posts
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultures Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticultures Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry/Bachelor of Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- AGE: A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21(twenty-one) years of age as on the 1* day of January 2015.i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2″January 1983 and not later than 1″ January 1994.
- Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Selection Procedure For Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test, Before conducting the Viva Voce Test, the Commission at their discretion may short-list the candidates to a reasonable number by making a preliminary selection on the basis of evaluation of their academic career taking into account the requisite minimum educational qualification.
How To Apply For Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC):
- Candidates must go through details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up online application. ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full – Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. On, successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form, Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- Thereafter the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of online challan (pay-in-slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc. (as provided under para-9 of this detailed Long Advertisement) by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 15.10.2015. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed
- “Application for the post of ASSISTANT SOIL CONSERVTAION OFFICER”. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush. Intimation letter for the interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the O.P.S.C. prior to the date of viva voce test/ interview which will be published in the website-and-news-paper. The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter from the website of the Commission. No separate correspondence will be made on. this score.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016