On 26/10/2016, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Director. Through this recruitment notification, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) plans to recruit B.A, M.A candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is planning to recruit 12 candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/12/2016.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) before 02/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||B.A, M.A|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||12 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. 06 of 2016-17|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy: 12 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree with honours and Post-Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Agricultural Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/Sociology with Statistics as one of the papers/Anthropology/Demoggraphy/Geography with Cartography or Regional planning as one of the papers/Statistics/ Econometrics/ Regional Planning.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 21-32 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha by birth and person with Disability [whose Disability is not less than 40% (forty percent)] only are exempted from payment of this fee.|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online. Closing Dates : (a) Online application shall be available in the website from 02.11.2016 to02.12.2016 (b) Last date for receipt of application fee at any S.B.I Branch –05.12.2016.|
|Last Date: 02/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Cuttack|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 02/11/2016 to 02/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 02/12/2016
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017