Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites Online application for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Engineer with B.E / B.Tech (Agri) educational background
Company name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Posts : Assistant Agriculture Engineer
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech (Agri)
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/pn
No of Post : 20
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 09.09.2014 to 10.10.2014 for Special Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer in Group-B of Odisha Agricultural Engineering Service under Agriculture Department, in the pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600 with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time
Assistant Agriculture Engineer:
- No of post : 20
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from any of the recognized Universities in India.
- AGE: A candidate must be under 32(thirty-two) years and above 21(twenty- one) years of age as on the 1st day of August 2014.i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1982 and not later than 1st August 1993.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600
- APPLICATION FEE :Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only are exempted from payment of this fee.
- METHOD OF SELECTION : The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test. The Commission at their discretion may short-list the candidates to a reasonable number for conducting viva voce test by making a preliminary selection on the basis of evaluation of their academic career taking into account the requisite minimum educational qualification.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CODITIONS :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of (a) good moral character and (b) sound physical and mental health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities (except Physically Handicapped) so as not to create an impairment in the due discharge of duties;
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha; or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School Standard); A candidate, who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed agelimit as provided under Para 3 and 4 of this advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices/Departments in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
- Only those candidates, who possess the requisite qualification, within the prescribed age limit and fulfil other eligibility conditions etc. by the closing date of receipt of applications, will be considered eligible;
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act, 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission;
- Online Applications submitted to the OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- Admission to the Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after Viva Voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
- Concession meant for S.Ts by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Tribes of Odisha only;
- The period of probation is two years with effect from the date he/she actually joins the post;Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the Online Application Form, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as may be decided by the Commission, be imposed on the candidate.
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the Service.
- A candidate who claims change in his/ her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his /her change of name.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online application, true copies of the following certificates and documents, duly attested by the candidate. The candidates are also required to mention, on each document “submitted by me” and put their full signature on the same. They must not attach to their applications the original certificates. Only those who are called for the Viva Voce Test will be required to bring with them the original certificates, marksheets etc. for verification before commencement of the Viva Voce Test(i) H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council; (ii) Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council; (iii) Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering Certificate issued by the recognized University; (iv) Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examinations passed (i.e. H.S.C. to Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering) including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/ University;
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must go through Detailed Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up online application .
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents and certificates etc. as provided under para-9 of this Detailed Long Advertisement by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 20.10.2014.The envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for the post of ASSISTANT AGRICULTURE ENGINEER” (FOR ST CANDIDATES ONLY.). Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Intimation letter for the interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the O.P.S.C. prior to the date of viva voce test/ interview which will be published in the website and news-paper. The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter from the website of the Commission. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Important dates to remember:
- Online Application Starts Date : 09.09.2014
- Last date to apply Online : 10.10.2014
- Last date to Receive Application (Hard Copy) : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017