Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Director (Technical) for Degree holders
Company name :Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Posts :Assistant Director (Technical)
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Director (Technical)
Applications are invited online through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 22.10.2014 to 22.11.2014 (Note:25.11.2014 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director (Technical) in the Directorate of printing stationery & publication, Odisha, Cuttack in Class-II of Odisha printing and stationery service under Commerce & Transport (Com.) Department in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The online application must be followed by submission of Hard Copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date i.e. 01.12.2014.
- Assistant Director (Technical):- 02 Post
- Age Limit : Age limit of the candidates is minimum is 21 years and maximum age of the candidates is 32 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800/ – + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/ – with usual Dearness and other Allowances.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized institution in India or abroad OR Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and possess a Diploma in Printing Technology from any recognized Institution in India or abroad with a minimum 05 years of experience in any capacity in a Government, semi Government or private printing press.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED:-
Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following certificate and documents duly attested by the candidate. The candidates are also required to mention on each document “submitted by me” and put full signature on the same. They must not attach original certificates with their applications.
Only those candidates who will be called for the viva voce will be required to bring with them the original certificates, mark sheets etc. of the attested copies for verification at the time of viva voce. If a candidate fails to furnish any of the original certificates and documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application for verification on the date of interview before the interview starts, he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the interview.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Concerned Board/Council;
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and Diploma in Printing Technology / Degree Certificate in Printing Technology issued by the concerned University/ Institution;
- Certificate from competent authority regarding authentic evidence towards relevant experience of 5 years and above in case of Diploma holders.
- Certificate from competent authority in support of in-service experience in the Government of Odisha in respect of departmental eligible candidates claiming upper age relaxation.
- Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to+2 , Diploma/ Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been Uploaded with Online Application Form.
- OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of examination fee, wherever applicable.
- Certificates of conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of Teaching Department of the College or University in which he/she last studied
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C., Wherever applicable (Please see Note -1);
- Required Odia Test pass certificate from the competent authority.
- Discharge Certificate of Ex-Serviceman issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served wherever applicable
- Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate must go through the details of this Advertisement before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must also go through the following documents available at http:// opsconline.gov.in. i. Instructions to fill up the Online Application Form; ii. Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the Online Application Form. The Uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs.200/-(two hundred )only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) . The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-10 of this advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001,so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 01.12.2014. The Declaration in the hard copy/print out of the Online Application Form not signed by the candidate is liable to rejection. The envelope containing the Printout /Hard copy of the Online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) ”. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of Admission to the Interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of interview which will be published in the website and news paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission to the examination or interview. No separate correspondence will be made on this score
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OPSC|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016