Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturers through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturers Job on or before 14/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||66 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha|
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Lecturers Recruitment:
Applications are invited online through the proforma Application form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 13.04.2015 to 12.05.2015 (Note: 14.05.2015 is the last date for payment of application fees) for recruitment to 33thirty three) posts of Lecturers in different disciplines in Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State in Class-II (Group-B) under Health & Family Welfare Department in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. On line application must be followed by submission of Hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date i.e on 25.05.2015.
As per requisition filed by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Minimum educational qualification for the post of lecturer in Homoeopathic subjects (Subjects of Paper-1 contained in Appendix-A)
(a) A candidate must have possessed Post Graduate degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned Subject from an University recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
(b) Minimum educational qualification for the post of lecturer in Allied Medical subject (Subjects of Paper-1I contained in Appendix-A): A candidate must have possessed Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy from an University recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
|Rs.9300-34800/- + GP 4600||
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)- Lecturers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/5/2015 .
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Lecturer in Homeopathy shall be made on the basis of written test and career marking. (i) The Career marking will be for 30% (10% each for class 10″ class, 12″ and BHMS) and 70% for written test. The plan of written test and broad outlines of the syllabus are appended at Appendix-A. (ii) (a) There shall be a common written test for selection to all posts and a common merit list shall be prepared by the Commission only for Allied subjects. (b) Allotment of subjects among the successful candidates shall be made subject to their option and position in the merit list. (c) For the four Homoeopathic subjects selection shall be made among the candidates having P. Degree in the subject concerned. However candidates having P. Degree in any of these four Homoeopathic subjects can also exercise their option for allied Homoeopathic subjects.
How to apply for Lecturers Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC):
- Candidates must go through details of this Advertisement before filling up the online application form,
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and be summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up the online application form;
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with Scanned image of hisher full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression (LTI) in the Online Application Form. The uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiablevisible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put hisher signature under the Declaration for submission to O.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the PrintoutHard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-11 of this Advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application Fee, by Registered PostSpeed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 25.05.2015.
- The envelope containing the printouthard copy of the Online Application along with copies of requisite certificates and documents etc. must be superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LECTURERS IN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGES OF THE STATE. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the Application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/5/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01 OF 2015-16.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017