Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Labour Officer through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-15/2015/2790 OSSC: DATE: 30.05.2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ LLB/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Labour Officer on or before 02/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Labour Officer
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate/ LLB/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 13 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneshwar
Detail Of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Assistant Labour Officer Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Labour Officer on contractual basis (post code-15/ALO) under Labour Commissioner, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
- Total No of post : 13
- Qualification : The candidates having Bachelor of Arts or Science or Commerce and have Degree or Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personal Management or Personal Management & Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare/ Labour Law or M.A (with specialisation in H..) or Human Resource Management need only apply. Degree Engineers (possessing MBA) qualification are not eligible for the post.
- Scale of Pay & Condition of Service. The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 9300G.P Rs. 4200- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-20131147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014.The SalaryScale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.
- Age: The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST & Women candidates. However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2″ January, 1983 and not later than 1January 1994.
Selection Procedure For Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Assistant Labour Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Labour Officer Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
- Online application form will be available from 03.06.2015 TILL 02.07.2015 BY 1 1.59 P.M.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations shall submit their original certificates, documents, for verification at the time of viva vioce test.
- Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 13 numbers of Assistant Labour Officer on contractual basis under Labour Commissioner, Odisha on consolidated remuneration of Rs.9300 Grade Pay RS4200. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that heshe is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, hisher candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for Submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on apply onlineafter selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H..C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that orrect information relating to passing the 10″ Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to reiection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the Scanned image of hisher recent passport size photograph and Scanned image of hisher full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H..C., 2, Degree examination and other requisite qualifications which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the submit button. Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the Scanned signature and Scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, print application formto generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the System with a unique bar codeand the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidates log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicants copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for VivaVoce test the candidate has to Submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates. – 1. H..C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 2. F2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 3. Certificate & mark sheet of Degree in ArtsScienceCommerce. 4. Certificate & mark sheet of Degee or Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personal Management or Personal Management & Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare or Labour Law or MBA (with specialisation in HRD) or HRM. 5. Caste certificate (within validity period). 6. Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.. standardClass-VII issued by concerned BoardCouncil. 7. Copy of original Treasury Chalan . Copy of identity card issued by any Govt. Authority such as Adhar card, Voter Icard, Driving licence, pass port etc. 9. Any other certificate achievementhigher qualification of the candidate.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015
Reference: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-15/2015/2790 OSSC: DATE: 30.05.2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016