Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-91/2012/2370/OSSC. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Stenographer Job on or before 29/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||148 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054|
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)Junior Stenographer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer, in Home Department Cadre in the Odisha Secretariat
- Post Code: JSS-43
- Total Number of Posts: 148 Posts (ST- 119, SC – 29) Out of which, 49 posts are reserved for Women. Out of the complete posts 29 posts are reserved for SC, 119 posts for ST candidates.
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 37 as on 01-January-2015. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Education: The candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream and should have a shorthand speed of minimum 80 words per minute in both Odia and in English. Candidates also have minimum 40 words per minute in English Typewriting and 20 words per minute in Odia Typewriting on Computer. The competent certificate should be attached with the detailed application format.
- Mandatory: The candidate should have passed ME school examination in Odia language subjects or equivalent.
- Pay Scale: The candidates get selected for this post will receive a scale of PB-2 in the order of Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 per month.
- Application Fee: NA (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees.)
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)- Junior Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/5/2015.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Round, and Career Assessment Marks, test of English language, Test of Odia Language, Test of Shorthand as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission. There will be no Interview/ Viva-voice test for these posts.
How to apply for Junior Stenographer Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided here. Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the SSC and other for the candidate reference. The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as per suggested in official recruitment advertisement by Registered Post/ Speed Post. The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (HOME DEPARTMENT) ODISHA SECRETARIAT” Address to send the completed application form:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/5/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-91/2012/2370/OSSC.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016