Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-118/2015/4025/OSSC. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 196 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for combined recruitment to 45 numbers of posts for Inspector of Supplies under Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department, 59 posts for Gram Panchayat Extension Officer & 92 posts for Progress Assistant under Panchayat Raj Department on consolidated remuneration of Rs.9300/- + Grade Pay RS4200/-. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Inspector of Supplies||45||(i)The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline
from any recognized University.
(ii) Desirable qualification- Computer Knowledge
(iii)The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||59|
- Age:The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC &Women candidates. 10 years for PWD candidates & total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2″ January, 1983 and not later than 1″ January 1994. The persons in Defence Forces having six months to retire/ discharged from the Forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as exserviceman for the post. Once an ex-serviceman has joined the Govt. job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his ex-serviceman status for the purpose of reemployment in Govt. ceases. However the upper age limit is relaxable for inservice contractual employees engaged by the Govt. or through manpower service provider agencies in the State Govt. offices or the State Govt. of Odisha who have completed at least one year of continuous service on the date of publication of advertisement as per provision of “Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual appointment) Rules,2013”. As such they must be less than 45 years as on 1.1.2015. They should submit the required proof from their employer for availing the age relaxation. 5(b) Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent Certificate issued by the recognised Board/Council/ by an Indian University as equiv lent there to shall only be acceptable to the Commission.
- Educational Qualification (i)The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. (ii) Desirable qualification- Computer Knowledge (iii)The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the h ՕրՈepage of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will as furnish the 10″/ HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form including option for the posts in order of preference. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and Scanned image of his/her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C., +2, Degree examination and other requisite qualifications which is required for eligibility of every candidate.
- applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a o: bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours. |
1. (c) The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to Submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates.
- The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 28.09.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-118/2015/4025/OSSC.