Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-25/2015/4018/OSSC.. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200- 9,300/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 05 posts of Statistical Investigator & 15 posts of Statistical Assistant under Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services , 02 posts of Statistical Assistant under Directorate of Export Promotion Marketing, one post of Statistical Assistant under Odisha Staff Selection Commission on contractual basis with consolidated remuneration of Rs. 9300 + GP 4200.04 posts of Primary Investigator under Director of Textiles & 02 posts of Primary Investigator under Directorate of SCSTRTI on contractual basis with consolidated remuneration of Rs. 5200 + GP 2000. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Statistical Assistant||15||(i)The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline
from any recognized University.
(ii) Desirable qualification- Computer Knowledge
(iii)The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
- Age:The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC &Women candidates. 10 years for PWD candidates & total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2″ January, 1983 and not later than 1″ January 1994. The persons in Defence Forces having six months to retire/ discharged from the Forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as exserviceman for the post. Once an ex-serviceman has joined the Govt. job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his ex-serviceman status for the purpose of reemployment in Govt. ceases. However the upper age limit is relaxable for inservice contractual employees engaged by the Govt. or through manpower service provider agencies in the State Govt. offices or the State Govt. of Odisha who have completed at least one year of continuous service on the date of publication of advertisement as per provision of “Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual appointment) Rules,2013”. As such they must be less than 45 years as on 1.1.2015. They should submit the required proof from their employer for availing the age relaxation. 5(b) Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent Certificate issued by the recognised Board/Council/ by an Indian University as equiv lent there to shall only be acceptable to the Commission.
- Educational Qualification (i)The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. (ii) Desirable qualification- Computer Knowledge (iii)The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
- Scale of Pay & Condition of Service. Statistical Assistant & Statistical Investigator:- Consolidated salary of RS.9300/- + GP RS. 4200/Primary Investigator:- Consolidated salary of Rs. 5200/-H GP-Rs.2000/
- Statistical Investigator under Directorate AH & VS-Honours Degree either in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Physics or B.Com. with 50% marks.
Statistical Assistant under AH &VS-Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as one of the subjects. If there is no Mathematics in degree stage, he must have Mathematics in Intermediate stage. B.Com with Mathematics at I.Com. stage B.Com with Statistics or Economics are eligible. Statistical Assistant under OSSC – Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce/ with subject either in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Application or Degree in Commerce. Higher qualification with above subjects can also apply. Statistical Assistant under Expert Promotion Marketing-Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics as one subject. Primary Investigator under SCSTRTI- Bachelors Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce having Statistics, Economics, Applied Economics, Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Sociology and Social work as one of the subjects and Knowledge of Computer application. Primary Investigator under Director of Textiles and Handloom+2 with Economics/ Statistics. The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the h ՕրՈepage of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will as furnish the 10″/ HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form including option for the posts in order of preference. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and Scanned image of his/her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C., +2, Degree examination and other requisite qualifications which is required for eligibility of every candidate.
- applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a o: bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours. 1. (c) The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to Submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates.
- The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 28.09.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Reference: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-25/2015/4018/OSSC
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016