Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-61/2015/9650/OSSC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Data Entry Operator Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 232 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20200/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Junior Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Data Entry Operator on contractual basis of State Secretariate (post code-DEO98) under Home Department, Government of Odisha.
- Online application form will be available from 22.05.2015 TILL 22.06.2015 BY 11.59 PM.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations shall submit their original certificates, documents, for verification at the time of vivavoce test.
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any discipline and having adequate knowledge in Computer Applications – are eligible for the post. The adequate knowledge means : the candidates must have completed at least a six month Diploma Course in Computer Application from any recognised institution or at least A’ level from : Department of Electronics Accredited Computer.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. Service (in service candidates) and within age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply. They may send OSSC copy along with required documents through proper channel.
- The contractual employees of Category I & II as per G. Department Notification No. 32010/Gen dated 12.11.2013 who are less than 45 years age as on 01.01.2015 and have completed at least 1 year of continues service are eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this – advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written 3. examination i. Test on Computer Fundamental (Theory) and Test on Computer (Practical) shall be | provisional and would be on the basis of the information o furnished by himher in the on-line application subject to verification of Original certificates at the time of vivaH voce Test. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it – is found that any information furnished by the candidate in hisher application is falseincorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate for the examination will be cancelled forthwith.
- Appointment shall be made on contractual basis for a period of six years. Thereafter it shall be regularised as per the provisions contained in G. Department Notification No.32010/Gen. dtd.12.11.2013.
- The candidates are advised to access to this Commissions website www.odishassc.in from time to time to know about the status of their application and date of tests.
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 232 numbers of JUNIOR DATA ENTRY OPERATOR on contractual basis under Home Department on consolidated remuneration of Rs.5200 Grade Pay Rs.1900- in the scale of pay Rs.5200 – 20,200- Grade Pay Rs.1900. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that heshe is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is falseincorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, hisher candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Junior Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on apply online” after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H..C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard rejection of the application.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned image of hisher recent passport size photograph and Scanned image of hisher full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning, category, gender, special category, present address, permanent address, full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H..C., 2, Degree & qualification in computer application or equivalent examinations which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the submit button. Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, print application formto generate the filled in Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar codeand the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidates log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicants copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for vivavoce test the candidate has to submit the same in the office of Commission on the date of vivavoce test along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates/ documents.
- Certificate & mark sheet of Degree examination. Certificate showing successful completion of at least six months Diploma course in computer application from any recognised institution or A” level from Department of Electronics Accredited computer courses. Caste certificate granted by a competent authority in case of a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe; Caste certificate granted by a competent authority in case of candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes as per erstwhile Welfare Department Resolution No.4030/W, dtd.29.01.1994. Candidates claiming reservation under PwC quota must submit the Physical handicapped identity card issued by the competent authority. Candidates claiming reservation under sports quota must submit the I. Card issued by the competent authority ie. Directorate of Sports & Youth Service.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Ex-Servicemen quota must submit self attested photocopy of discharge certificate, identity card and the document indicating the period of service rendered in defence forces and date of discharge in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.. standardClassVII issued by concerned BoardCouncil. Original Treasury Chalan in support of payment of examination fees except SC, ST & PWD category candidates. Candidates who are already in Govt. Service shall be eligible to appear at the competitive examination, if they have paid the prescribed fees and are within the age limit of 35 years as on 01.01.2015 and apply through proper channel. The applicant may send an advance copy of the OSSC copy of the application enclosing the required documents as detailed at clause 1 (c) and 1e) with proof of employment in Govt. Job from the concerned employer to the Commission by Speed Post/ Regd. Post so as to reach the commission before closing date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-61/2015/9650/OSSC.