Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Rural Labour Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Rural Labour Inspector on or before 27/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name :Rural Labour Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 51 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300/-pm
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha
Detail Of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Rural Labour Inspector Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Rural Labour Inspector
- No: of Posts: 51
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2015
- Required Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass B.A or B.Sc or B.Com from a recognized University with Degree/Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personal Management or MBA.
- Skills: Candidates must pass Odia Language up to M.E Standard.
- Salary: Rs. 9,300/- + G.P Rs. 4,200/-
Fee: General Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode.
Selection Procedure For Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Rural Labour Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Rural Labour Inspector Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
Candidates have to apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in Starting Date for Online Application: 28-09-2015 Last Date for Online Application: 27-10-2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016