Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-131/2014/3241/OSSC. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.sc, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 75 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 43 posts of Staff Nurse with consolidated remuneration of 5200/- + GP-2800, 14 posts for Pharmacist with consolidated remuneration of 5200/- + GP-2400, 11 posts for A.N.M. with consolidated remuneration of 5200/- + GP-2000 and 4 posts for X-Ray Technician with consolidated remuneration 5200/- + GP 2400 on contractual basis under Directorate of Employees State Insurance Scheme. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Age:Age limit for Staff Nurse & Pharmacist- 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2015 Age limit for ANM & X Ray Technician-18 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2015
- Educational Qualification (i) Staff Nurse-The candidate must have passed 42 science with G.N.M. from a recognised Govt. and INC approved institution. (ii) Pharmacist- The candidate must have passed H-2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institution. (iii) A.N.M- The candidate must have passed Matric with Training in ANM (2 years) from a Govt. recognised institution. (iv) X-Ray technicians- The candidate must have passed Matric with Diploma in X-ray Technician from a Govt. recognised institution. The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard. Candidates have to choose the post as per their qualification.
- General eligibility of the candidate In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Shall posses requisite qualification (educational and age eligibility)shown at para 5 & 6 above. Be able to read and write and speak Odia; and have (a) Passed middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or (b) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or (c) passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognised by the State Government or the Central Government, or Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department; Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate who after medical examination as may be prescribed is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service. If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
- Examination Fee: All SEBC & UR candidates other than SC/ST and Persons With Disability (PWD) have to pay an examination fee of Rs.100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or off-line mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. No application for admission to examination shall be considered if the examination fee is not deposited through Treasury Challan showing payment in the GovernmentIn case of e-payment the applicant is required to log on to www.odishatreasury.gov.in.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on “apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10″/ HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to reiection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to indicate the choice of posts as per their qualification and fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C., +2 or other qualifications which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable /visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button”. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates. 1. H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 2. F2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 4. Certificate & mark sheet of G.N.M / Diploma in Pharmacist/ Training in A.N.M/Diploma in X-Ray Technician. 6. Caste certificate (within validity period). 7. Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/Class-VII issued by concerned Board/Council. 8. Copy of original Treasury Chalan 9. PwC certificate/Identity Card issued by the Competent Authority 10. Copy of identity card issued by any Govt. Authority such as Adhar card, Voter I-card, Driving licence, pass port etc. 11. Any other certificate /achievement/higher qualification of the candidate.
- The candidate has to submit the original certificate at the same time for verification. 1. (d) The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘user ID’ and ‘pass word” printed on the bottom of the application form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commission’s website.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/8/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-131/2014/3241/OSSC.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017