Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC. Candidates who have completed +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Job on or before 21-09-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 94 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21-09-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant
- Total No.of Posts: 94
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/ University.
- Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21-09-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and viva-voce test.
How to apply for Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 21-08-2015 to 21-09-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now to take two printed copies of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21-09-2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016