Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Excise Constable for HSC/ Class-VII holders
Company name :Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Posts :Excise Constable
Qualification : HSC/ Class-VII
Salary : NA
No of Post : 256
Last date to apply : 30-11-2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post: Excise Constable
- Name of the Districts:
- Angul: 02 Posts
- Balasore: 02 Posts
- Bhadrak: 05 Posts
- Bolangir: 10 Posts
- Baragarh: 05 Posts
- Boudh: 03 Posts
- Berhampur: 07 Posts
- Cuttack: 20 Posts
- Dhenkanal: 11 Posts
- Deogarh: 03 Posts
- Ganjam: 07 Posts
- Gajapati: 07 Posts
- Jajpur: 05 Posts
- Jharsuguda: 05 Posts
- Jagatsinghpur: 03 Posts
- Kalahandi: 04 Posts
- Kendrapara: 04 Posts
- Khurda: 06 Posts
- Kandhamal: 12 Posts
- Koraput: 11 Posts
- Keonjhar: 07 Posts
- Mayurbhanj: 12 Posts
- Malkangiri: 11 Posts
- Nayagarh: 10 Posts
- Nuapada: 08 Posts
- Nabarangpur: 06 Posts
- Puri: 12 Posts
- Rayagada: 08 Posts
- Sambalpur: 09 Posts
- Subarnapur: 09 Posts
- Sundargarh: 06 Posts
- E.I & E.B Units: 26 Posts
- No.of Posts: 256
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess HSC/ equivalent examination from any Board/ Council/ University, must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for Physical standard measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Educational Achievement, Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or through offline by through any Government Treasuries by using Treasury Challan to Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination -0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″ from 19-09-2014 to 27-10-2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 19-09-2014 to 30-11-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Register Now”.
- Candidates have to login themselves by providing email id and password.
- An registration number and password will be sent to the mail id.
- Download and print the acknowledgement of Registration for future reference.
- Revisit the website Login yourself and a page will appear with two links “Pay Manually” or “Pay Online” for payment of fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or offline.
- Candidates have to wait for 4 days for depositing of fee for completing next stage.
- Thereafter, submit the Application Form by clicking on the link Apply Now.”
- Now fill the details and click on the save & move to next step.
- Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the “Submit” button after the application is found filled in correctly and completely.
- Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30-11-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OSSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017