Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistants through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO:3911/OSCC. Candidates who have completed Master degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Laboratory Assistants Job from 31.12.2014 to 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||46 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054|
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Laboratory Assistants Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for combined recruitment Examination, by using the website www.odishassc.in.” for selection of candidates to 46 Nos of posts of Laboratory Assistants (42 posts as general recruitment drive & 4 posts as Special recruitment Drive for SC & ST candidates) in eight different divisions of the State Forensic Science Laboratory, Odisha, Bhubaneswar under the D..I. of Police (Home Department), POST CODELA05), in the Pay Band 2 Rs. ,300- to 34,800- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200- . The appointment will be initially on contractual basis, as per The Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013, notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules0061-2013-1147/Gen dated 17.01.2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Laboratory Assistants||46||Applicant must have minimum 50% mark in aggregate in the Masters Degree from a recognised University in the Subject mentioned below against respective Divisions having secured a minimum 50 percent of the aggregate marks||Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m.||The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2014|
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Laboratory Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
All SEBC & UR candidates other than persons With Disability (PwD) have to pa application fee of Rs. 100. The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
How to apply for Laboratory Assistants Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
- The aspirants are required to fill in the on-line application form prescribed for the post in the web site of the commission. The applicants other than the category of S.C., ST. & PWD category are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode as detailed in the clause6 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post.
- Candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in’ and then required to click the tab online pplicationin the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions along with the instructions in this advertisement are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on apply online” after selecting the post. Here the system will ask to furnish the 10/ HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H..C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard examination are furnished. Furnishing of any wrong/ incorrect information in the online application form may lead to rejection of the application.
- After validating the required information the Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen and the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form without leaving any item blank. The candidate has to upload the scanned image of hisher recent passport size photograph and scanned image of hisher full signature in the on line application form. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the submit button. Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button. The applications not having the clear image of the Photograph & signature of the applicant will be rejected. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button print application form” to generate the filled in Application form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidates log inwithin 48 hours of clicking the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.The candidate has to take two printed copies of the application, one OSSC copy and the other the applicants copy along with the original copy of the Treasury Challan and keep it safely for future use. Candidates, who will qualify in the written examination shall have to submit the hard copy of the application form ie. the OSSC copy duly ink signed within the appropriate box along with original copy of the Treasury challan echallan (except for SC, ST & PWD candidates) and enclosures (refer to clause8 below) together called the Detailed Application Form (DAF) to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, UnitV, Bhubaneswar751054super scribing the envelope as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FOR THE POST OF LABORATORYASSISTANT IN THESFSL)” by Regd. PostSpeed Post within 15 days from the date of publication of the result of written exam.
- Admission of candidates to the Physical Test and written examination is provisional and subject to verification of original certificates)documents) etc at the time of certificate verification before the vivavoce test to be conducted by the Commission. The candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written examination basing on the information furnished by them in the on-line application. The eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of certificate verification after the written examination. The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the online Application or ineligible for whatsoever reasons) it may be.
- The candidate may find out the status of hisher application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein online application” tab and thereafter clicking on the candidates login, and providing the user ID and password. In case of any wrong entry detected by the candidate after submission of application online, heshe can get it corrected within 48 hours of submission, following the instructions therein.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: The last date for online submission of Application in response to thisadvertisement is 11.59 PM. of dt. 31.01.2015. The system will be disabled from 11.59 P. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidates end. The candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission, www.odishassc.inat regular intervals for detailed information about the programme of the examination ie. physical test, written examinationcertificate verification, notice regarding rejection of the application, other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices relating to this recruitment to be published in the leading Odia local daily newspapers for information. Only the candidates who will qualify in the written examination shall have to submit the DAF enclosing the certificates/ documents as detailed at clause -8 so as to reach the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar751054 within 15 days of declaration of the result of Written Examination. No separate instructions shall be issued for submission of DAF after the declaration of written result.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO:3911/OSCC.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OSCC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017