Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Odia Translator through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3637/OSSC. Candidates who have completed B.A/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Odia Translator Job from 12.12.2014 to 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Odia Translator|
|Educational Qualification||B.A/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054|
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Odia Translator Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 02 numbers of posts of Odia Translator for the office of Odisha Information Commission under the Government in I & P. Department. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that heshe is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/ incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the posts), or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Odia Translator||02||The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32
years as on 01-01-2014
| General Eligibility Criteria
A candidate in order to be eligible for the post appearing at the competitive examination must be (i) citizen of India, ii) be of good character, iii) be of sound health, good physique and active habits (iv) be free from organic defects and bodily infirmity v) must not have more than one spouse living and (vi) a candidate must be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.Educational Qualification:
The candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree in B.A.Hons) in Odia Language or at least 2Class Masters Degree or above in Odia Language with adequate knowledge of Basic computer application or as prescribed for OS CIT course as decided by the Govt. in Higher Education Department Resolution No. 20959/HE dt. 21-08-2012. The same can be viewed in Commissions website. The candidates should have proficiency in odia DTP work.
The candidate should have two years working experience in translation and re
translation from English to Odia Language in any Government or a reputed private
institution as on the last date of submission of application form.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Odia Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100The fees can be deposited either through online or off-line mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. No application for admission to examination shall be considered if the examination fee is not deposited through Treasury Challan showing payment in the Government Treasury.
- In case of e-payment the applicant is required to log on to www.odishatreasury.gov.in or access through the link available in the OSSC portal. She/He will click on the option of e-Payment and choose the option Other Deposit’ The details of the challan will be filled in by the applicant. She/He will choose the option for making the payment either through online or over the Bank counter mode of payment. In either case on submission of valid information, a Challan Reference ID will be generated.
- For online payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- For over the Bank counter mode of deposit, the applicant will choose any designated Bank provided in the Treasury Portal and then proceed to the Bank list of Bank branches for making offline payment is available at the Treasury Portal.
- On receipt of the payment, the depositor copy of the Challan form will be handed over to the depositor by the Bank.
- The challan will be deposited under the Head of Account0051-PSC-104UPSCSSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees.
- The applicant will fill in the challan reference ID and date in the online application.
- The candidate has also the option to deposit the fee through the conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account 0051-PSC104-UPSCSSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees. In this case the candidate has to mention the Treasury Challan No. and date in the online application.
How to apply for Odia Translator Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishasscin. By clicking on the tab online application’ in the home page of the website. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for Submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on apply onlineafter selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the HSC / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to reiection of the application.
- The candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the form including the desirable experience column without leaving any item blank. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in HSC/ Degree and MA. examination. Thereafter the candidate has to upload the scanned image of hisher recent passport size photograph and scanned image of hisher full signature in the on line application form. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the submit button. Before Submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, print application form” to generate the filled in Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar codeand the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can cdit the application form by accessing the candidates log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicants copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection the Commission along with the following self attested photo copy of the certificates. 1. H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 3. Bachelors Degree (with Hons. in Odia) Certificate & mark sheet 4. Certificate and mark sheet of M.A. in Odiaat least 2Class and above) . Copy of Treasury Chalan . Experience certificate for a minimum period of 2 years as translator from English to Odia Language in any Government or reputed private institution. . Certificate in Basic Computer Skill.
- The candidate has to submit the original certificate at the time of vivavoce test for verification.
- The Applicants copy contains the user IDand pass wordprinted on the bottom of the Application Form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commissions website.
- Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reasons) it may be.
- The candidate may find out the status of hisher application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein online application” tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidates log in, and using the user ID and password.
- The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 PM. of 1201.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 PM. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidates end.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3637/OSSC.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OSSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016