Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector/ Amins through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.3803/OSSC. Candidates who have completed 10th/ + 2 Class/ Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Revenue Inspector/ Amins Job on or before 22/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Revenue Inspector/ Amins|
|Educational Qualification|| 10TH 12TH
/ Any Bachelors Degree
|Total No of Vacancy||94 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Orissa Staff Selection Commission Barrack No.-1, Unit No.-V, Bhubaneswar-751054|
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)Revenue Inspector/ Amins Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 15 numbers of posts of Revenue Inspectors in the scale of pay of Rs.,300-34,800 with G.. Rs.4200- and 79 numbers of posts of Amins in the scale of pay of Rs.5,20020,200- with G.. Rs.1800- under the Government in Water Resources Department. The post is contractual and the services shall be regulated by Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and relevant Service Rule of the posts. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that heshe is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the posts), or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
Revenue Inspector – 15
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce including in Business Administration or Bachelor in Computer Application or Equivalent thereto from a recognized University and Must Possess Knowledge in Computer Operation
- Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay INR 4200/-
- Age Limit: 21-32 Years
Amin – 79
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination Conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha or Equivalent
- Pay Scale: INR 5200-20200 + Grade Pay INR 1800/-
- Age Limit: 21-32 Years
General Instructions :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab online application’ in the home page of the website,the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fi the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on apply onlineafter selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board and year of passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H..C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application. On completion of validation, the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the form without leaving any item blank. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in HSC2Degree examination. Thereafter the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the on line application form. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained.
- Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the submit but Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button.
- After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessin, system to find out the status of the application
- Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar codeand the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the applic form by accessing the candidates log inwithin 48 hours of clic tion king the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicants copy and the OSSc copy. The candidate has to submit the OSSC copy to the Commission along with the following self attested photo copy of the certificates which is called Detail Application Form (DAF) so as to reach in the Commissions office before 29.1.2015.
- H..C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 2. 2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 3. Bachelors Degree (ArtsScienceCommerceBusiness Administration/ Computer Application etc.) Certificate & mark sheet
- Caste certificate in case of SCSTSEBC candidates . Odia pass certificate upto M.E. standard . PwD certificateIdentity Card issued by the Competent Authority . Identity Card and Discharge certificate, in case of Ex-Serviceman . Residence certificate . Certificate of good character from the head of the Institution in which he last studied
- Certificate of work experience in settlement or Consolidation Organisation granted by Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation in case of in Service candidates claiming age relaxation
- All India Trade Test in Surveyor Trade conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training, if any.
- Copy of Treasury Chalan
- Certificate in Basic Computer Skill. The candidate has to submit the original certificate before the selectiontest as decided by the Commission for verification.
- The Applicants copy contains the user IDand pass wordprinted on the bottom of the Application Form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commissions website.
- Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reasons) it may be. 1. g) The candidate may find out the status of hisher application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein online application” tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidates log in, and using the user ID and password.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)- Revenue Inspector/ Amins Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Revenue Inspector/ Amins Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC):
- The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 PM. of 22.01.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 PM. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidates end.
- The closing time for receipt of the DAF (i.. the OSSc copy of the Application form duly ink signed at appropriate place, Treasury Challan if any and other documents (refer to clause 1c), together called the DAF in the Commissions office is 5 PM of 29-01-2015 through Speed post Registered post only in the following address:
- “TO THE SECRETARY, ODISHASTAFFSELECTION COMMISSION BARRACK NO1, UNITV, BHUBANESWAR,751054, Superscribing on the top of the envelope as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REVENUE INSPECTORS OR AMINS”
No application will be entertained in the Commissions office after the date and time stipulated above. No Application form will be received by handin the drop box in the office of the Commission.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/01/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.3803/OSSC.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OSSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|