Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Small Savings Officer for Bachelors degree holders
Company name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Posts : Small Savings Officer
Qualification : Bachelors degree
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 07
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Small Savings Officer
Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 07 numbers pf posts of Small Savings Officer under the Government in Finance Department. it is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy their eligibility criteria for the post, or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidates will be cancelled forthwith
Name of the Post : Small Savings Officer
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification : The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with adequate knowledge of Basic computer application as decided by the Govt. in Higher Education Department Resolution No. 20959/HE dt. 21-08-2012. The same can be viewed in Commission’s website. In case the candidate does not possess the same, he/she has to complete the course conducted by Odisha Knowledge Computer Ltd. before the viva-voce test. The applicant must have Odisha as one of the subjects in HSC or passed examination in Odisha equivalent to ME. standard or passed in Odisha as language subject in final examination of Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application
- Eligibility Criteria : A candidate in order to be eligible for the post/appearing at the competitive eitamination must be (i) citizen of India, (ii) be of good character, (iii) be of sound health, good phytsique and active habits (iv) be free from organic defects and bodily infirmity ,(v) must not have mor than one spouse living and (vi) a candidate must be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
- Age : The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2014. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SE ,C/Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-Servicemen. However, a candidate can avail any one type of age relaxation as per the Rule. To be eligible, candidates not involving any taxation of one type of age relaxation as per the Rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1982 and not later than 1st January 1993. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ be discharged from the Forces as on the date of the submission of online application are hot eligible to apply for the post
- Remuneration : The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 5200/- + G.P Rs. 2800/- applicable to the post, i.e.‘P.B.-1. Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- as per Odisha Group_-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen. dt.17-01-14. The salary/ scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time
All SEBC & UR candidates other than SC/ST and persons With Disability (PWD) have to pay an examination fee of Rs.100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or off-line mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. No application for admission to examination shall be considered if the examination fee is not deposited through Treasury Challan showing payment in the Government Treasury
How to apply :
The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 PM. of 20.12.2014. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 PM. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 21.11.2014 TILL 20.12.2014 BY 11.59 PM.
- NO PHYSICAL COPY OF APPLICATION IS REQUIRED TO BE SENT TO ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION.
- ONLY CANDIDATES WHO QUALIFY IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION SHALL SUBMIT THEIR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AND CAREER ASSESSMENTS AT THE TIME OF VIVA-VOCE TEST.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OSSC|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017