Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Excise Constable for HSC/ Matriculation holders
Company name : Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Posts : Excise Constable
Qualification : HSC/ Matriculation
No of Post : 256
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has issued a notification for the recruitment of 256 Excise Constable vacancies in different districts and E.I. & E.B. Units under the Excise Department of Government of Odisha on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-09-2014 to 31-10-2014.
- Name of the Post: Excise Constable
- Name of the Districts:
- 1. Angul: 02 Posts
- 2. Balasore: 02 Posts
- 3. Bhadrak: 05 Posts
- 4. Bolangir: 10 Posts
- 5. Baragarh: 05 Posts
- 6. Boudh: 03 Posts
- 7. Berhampur: 07 Posts
- 8. Cuttack: 20 Posts
- 9. Dhenkanal: 11 Posts
- 10. Deogarh: 03 Posts
- 11. Ganjam: 07 Posts
- 12. Gajapati: 07 Posts
- 13. Jajpur: 05 Posts
- 14. Jharsuguda: 05 Posts
- 15. Jagatsinghpur: 03 Posts
- 16. Kalahandi: 04 Posts
- 17. Kendrapara: 04 Posts
- 18. Khurda: 06 Posts
- 19. Kandhamal: 12 Posts
- 20. Koraput: 11 Posts
- 21. Keonjhar: 07 Posts
- 22. Mayurbhanj: 12 Posts
- 23. Malkangiri: 11 Posts
- 24. Nayagarh: 10 Posts
- 25. Nuapada: 08 Posts
- 26. Nabarangpur: 06 Posts
- 27. Puri: 12 Posts
- 28. Rayagada: 08 Posts
- 29. Sambalpur: 09 Posts
- 30. Subarnapur: 09 Posts
- 31. Sundargarh: 06 Posts
- 32. E.I & E.B Units: 26 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 256
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess HSC/ equivalent examination from any Board/ Council/ University, must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Shortlisted candidates may called for Physical standard measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Educational Achievement, Written Test.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or through offline by through any Government Treasuries by using Treasury Challan to Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination -0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″ from 19-09-2014 to 27-10-2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 19-09-2014 to 31-10-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Register Now”.
- Candidates have to login themselves by providing email id and password.
- An registration number and password will be sent to the mail id.
- Download and print the acknowledgement of Registration for future reference.
- Revisit the website Login yourself and a page will appear with two links “Pay Manually” or “Pay Online” for payment of fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or offline.
- Candidates have to wait for 4 days for depositing of fee for completing next stage.
- Thereafter, submit the Application Form by clicking on the link “Apply Now.”
- Now fill the details and click on the save & move to next step.
- Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the “Submit” button after the application is found filled in correctly and completely.
- Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee: 27-10-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OSSSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017