Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Posts :Deputy Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15/12/2014
Details of Post :
One post of Deputy Director (Intelligence) [General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted, ( Non- Ministerial)] in the Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39.100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-plus Special Pay of Rs 1500/- per month is to be filled up on deputation basis in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. The selected officer may be posted anywhere in India or abroad. The post is to be filled up from:-
Transfer on Deputation: Officer of the Central Police Organizations including IB, RAW, CRPF & Cabinet Secretariat:-
- Holding the post of Superintendent of Police or equivalent on a regular basis or (ii) Officers of the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police or equivalent in the pay scale of Rs. 2200-4000/- /2000-3500/- (pre-revised 4th pay commission scales) (revised pay band 3 with grade pay 5400/- /pay band 2 with Grade pay 4600/-) with 5/8 years regular service in the grade respectively and
- Possessing experience in intelligence and intelligence liaison work. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
For Ex-Serviceman Transfer on deputation/re-employment: Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of Lt. Col./ Major or equivalent who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and possessing experience in intelligence and intelligence liaison work shall also be considered. Such officers would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces. Thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the posts is made, their appointment will be on re-emp From pre-page:-
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The selected officer will be governed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. Of Personnel and Training) O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- Bio-data of suitable officers who are clear from vigilance angle may please be sent in the enclosed proforma, in duplicate, along with the following documents within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the ‘Employment News’. i) Vigilance Clearance Certificate ii) Integrity Certificate iii) List of penalties (Major/Minor) imposed, if any, during the last ten years. iv) ACRs/APARs dossier or ACRs/APARs for the last five years (It may kindly be noted that the Photostat copies of ACRs/PARs should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page). (Incomplete applications will not be entertained)
- Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BCAS|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016