Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Commissioner with Post Graduate Degree / LLB holders
Company name :Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities
Posts :Deputy Chief Commissioner
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree / LLB
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply :10/15/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Chief Commissioner
Filling up of one post of Deputy Chief Commissioner by deputation/absorption/Contract basis in the Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment failing which on contract basis.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates working/worked in the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Organizations for filling up of 01 post of Deputy Chief Commissioner by deputation/absorption/contract.
The details of Educational qualifications & Experience required for the post are given in Annexure-I. Application on deuptation/absorption basis: Applications from willing eligible candidates who can be relieved immediately on selection and are free from vigilance angle may be forwarded to the Office of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Sarojini House, 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi – 110 001 in the prescribed format as per Annexure-II through proper channel within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News along with attested copies of ACRs for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance as per proforma in Annexure-III. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time and the provisions in the Recruitment Rules.
Application on contract basis: Eligible candidates, on contract basis, may apply as per proforma in Annexure IV. Other things being equal, persons with disabilities will be preferred.
- Name of the Post : Deputy Chief Commissioner
- Scale of Pay : (Pay Band – 4of Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-)
- Educational qualifications & Experience :
- A: For Deputation/absorption: Officers under the Central Government/ State Government/ Uniton Territory, Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organisations: (a) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or (b) With five years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 12000-375-16500( Prerevised) or equivalent; or (c) With ten years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 10000- 325- 15200 (Prerevised) or equivalent and possessing the following education qualifications: ii) Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/ Degree in Law from a recognised University. iii) Desirable: Doctorate/ Post Grduate Degree in Management/ Law and at least five years experience in legal and disability matters.
- B: For Contract: Serving/Retired persons with educational qualifications and experience as mentioned at A above.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Period of deputation (including short–term contract) including the period of deputation (including short–term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for deputation should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The upper age limit for the persons who apply on contract basis shall not exceed 62 years on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- For persons who may be appointed on contract basis, the emoluments shall be last pay drawn minus pension plus admissible rate of DA as on the date of enagagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10/15/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016