Office of the district Judge Ananthapuram invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant with Matriculation (10th/ 12th) holders
Company name : Office of the district Judge Ananthapuram
Posts : Junior Assistant
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)
Salary : Rs.8440-24950/- p.m.
No of Post : 31
Location : Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant
- No of Post : 30
- Qualification : Thc candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination. Must have knowledgc or qualification in Computer Operation.
- Linguistic qualification: No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant in the Ananthapuram District Judiciary, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu and Kannada. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
- Age : 18-34 years
- Remuneration : Rs.8440-24950/- p.m.
Candidates seeking appointment should send their applications in the prescribed proforma only: to be addressed to THE PRLDISTRICT JUDGE, ANANTHAPURAM by Regd.postCourier Service along with a Demand Draft for Rs.200- Rupees Two hundred only) in favour of Prl.District Judge, Ananthapuram towards Examination Fee, drawn on Andhra Bank, payable at Andhra Bank, District Court Complex, Ananthapuram only. The candidates belonging to SCSTPhysical HandicappedEx… are exempted from payment of Fee. The candidates are instructed to mention the particulars of D. in the relevant column of the application. Further, the name of the candidate shall be noted on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. The Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Method of recruitment:
- A Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum general educational qualifications prescribed will be conducted on O.M.R. basis [Technology]. The successful candidates will have to appear for an oral interview to be intimated later.
- Only such candidates who secure 40% marks for CC category, 35% marks for BC category and 30% marks for SC/STs categories in the written test will be treated as qualified in the written examination.
- Written examination which is objective in form shall carry 80 marks and oral interview shall carry 20 marks.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written test shall be shortlisted to the level of 1:10 in order of merit/reservation for the oral interview.
- The Pr].District Judge, Ananthapuram is the ultimate authority to take decision on any aspect with regard to recruitment and it will be final.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment. unless, he satisfies the following conditions: 1) That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmities rendering unfit for service; 2) That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for service.
How to apply :
Applications should be addressed to: THE PRL DISTRICT JUDGE, ANANTHAPURAM. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 28.11.2014 UPTO 5-00 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ODJA|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017