Office of The District Judge Mayurbhabj Baripada invites application for the recruitment of Driver & More Vacancies with Any Graduate/ Matric holders
Company name :Office of The District Judge Mayurbhabj Baripada
Posts :Driver & More Vacancies
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Matric
Salary : Rs.4750-5200/- p.m
No of Post : 40
Last date to apply : 13/10/2014
Details of Post :
Driver & More Vacancies
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment to the following Group-C & Group-D posts on Contractual basis
- Driver (2) – Rs.2500/- + GP 1900 p.m
- Process Server (15) – Rs.2500/- + GP 1800 p.m
- Peon/Orderly/NWM/Sweeper etc (23) – Rs.4750 + GP 1500
The number of above vacancies in different categories of the post may increase or decrease. In the event of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible women candidates belonging to particular community, the remaining vacancies shall be filled up by male candidates of that community.
The other conditions of service shall be regulated by the Odisha Government Drivers (Light Motor Vehicle) Group ‘C’ (Method Of Recruitment And Conditions of Service) Rules, 2013 read with the Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts’ Non-judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 (as amended in 2010) and Odisha Group—C & Group-D posts (Contractual appointment) Rules, 2013.
- For the Post of Driver:
- Not below the age of 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 13.10.2014. Upper age limit shall be relaxed in respect of reserved categories as per relevant rules.
- Be able to speak, read and write ()dia and must have passed at least a test in Qdia equivalent to the ME. standard.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board or institution.
- Should possess a valid licence for Light Motor Vehicle.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism and experience of driving a motor car for at least three years. ‘
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married. g) Be of good character and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere With the discharge of his duties in the service. h) Must not be an accused or convict in any criminal proceeding involving moral turpitude.
- For the Post of Process Server/ Peon/ Orderly/ NWM/ Sweeper etc.:
- Must have passed Class VIII Examination from any recognized educational institution.
- Not below the age of18 years and above 37 years of age as on 13.10.2014.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the ME. standard.
- Be of good character, sound health, good physique, free from organic or bodily infirmity and any communicable disease.
- Must not have more than one} spouse living, if married.
- Must not be an accused or convict in any criminal proceeding involving moral turpitude. ‘
Fees for examination:
The candidates applying for Group-C posts are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/ – (Rupees One hundred) only in shape of Treasuiy Challan under the head “(HUG-Other Administrative Services-Ol-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9904650Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts” alongwith their application forms.
List of documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Self-attested copy of certificates showing required educational qualification.
- Age (date of birth) certificate/ proof of age.
- Self-attested copy of L.M.V. Driving Licence (Applicable for the post of Driver only)
- Caste Certificate (Wherever required).
- Original Treasury Challan showing deposit of fee for recruitment examination.
- Two recent (self—signed) passport size photographs.
- TWO self addressed envelopes affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- on each.
The candidates are required to submit their applications in prescribed format duly filled in by their own hand along With required documents in the Office of the undersigned by 13’h ()ctober 2014 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post. Applications received in the office after the due date shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Office of The District Judge Mayurbhabj Baripada||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016