Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 08 /2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400 – 49,870 /- p.m
Job Location : KADAPA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KADAPA
Detail of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment to the posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANT in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services, in the Unit of District and Sessions Judge, Kadapa, by Direct Recruitment from the eligible candidates together with a CROSSED DEMAND DRAFT for Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) towards application/examination fee, drawn in favour of THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KADAPA payable at Kadapa from any Nationalized Bank. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped/Ex-Service Men are EXEMPTED from submitting the Demand Draft for Rs.200/- towards application/examination fee (Vide Circular of the Hon’ble High Court of A.P in Lr.ROC.No.779/2011 – RC, dated: 01.10.2011). The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith and shall be submitted to the following address by Postal/Registered Post/Courier etc. No application will be received directly.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JUNIOR ASSISTASNT||18||1. Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or any equivalent examination. 2. Must Have Knowledge or qualification in computer operation. II. No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, “if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”, as per the amendments issued to the A.P.Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003. Vide G.O.Ms.No:100, dated 08-08-2013.||Rs.16,400 – 49,870||1. Must not have completed 34 years of age and must have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2015 (Vide G.O.Ms.No.115,General Administration (SER.B) Department, dated 29.02.2008) 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Service Men, as per Rules in force.|
Selection Procedure for Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) – Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applied and subject to Rule of Reservation and Guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P.
- “A written test of the standard consistent with the minimum general educational qualification prescribed, i.e., Intermediate qualification will be held on OMR basis (Technology). The successful candidates “in the ratio of 1:10” will have to appear for oral interview to be intimated later. As per guideline 9(a) of High Court’s Circular ROC.No.2318/96-Cl (1), dated 01.07.1996, written examination will be conducted for 80 marks and oral interview for 20 marks. The minimum qualifying marks to be secured by the candidates belonging to OC, BC,SC/ST categories in written examination as per guideline 8(f) of High Court’s circular ROC No.2318/1996-Cl(1), dated 01.07.1996 for OCs 40%, BCs 35% and SCs/STs 30%.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) :
- Out of 18 posts of Junior Assistants notified, 80% of posts i.e., 15 posts are reserved for local candidates and 20% of posts i.e., 03 posts are unreserved (for which both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit) as per the instructions issued in Para 8 (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674/Dt.20.10.1975.
- The employees appointed after 01.09.2004 will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension Scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them and per G.O.ms.No.653, 654 and 655 Finance (Pen-I) Department dated 22.09.2004 issued by the Government.
- Applications with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to this Notification will not be considered.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Appointment will be made only on the basis of Presidential Orders issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of reservation.
- No T.A/D.A, will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment i.e., for written examination/interview.
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called for interview, as the applications of candidates will be verified in accordance with check list and also as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P., in Roc.No.2318/1996, dated: 1.7.1996 and A.P. Last Grade Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The posts are being filled up as per the G.O.Ms.No.70 Law (LA & J Courts D-I) department dated 18.05.2002.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery etc., and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified their candidature summarily.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel or otherwise, the notification without assigning any reasons.
- All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any state, if found to be false and the applications shall be rejected if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- Communal group to which the candidate belongs shall invariably be mentioned in the box provided separately on the right side top of the application.
- The candidates are instructed that the D.D. Number and the name of the Bank with date should be noted on the top of the application form and data sheet Form and further instructed to note their name in full in capital letter with pencil on the reverse side of demand draft in a corner, for information.
- The candidates who applied for various categories of posts shall enclose Demand Draft for Rs.200/- for each category of post.
- The candidates are informed that the amount of Rs.200/- sent by Demand Draft will not be refunded under any circumstance, though their applications are rejected on any ground.
- The prescribed form of application and other relevant information can be downloaded from the District Court’s Website http://ecourts.gov.in/kadapa (from 02- 09-2015).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa (ODSJK) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. 08 /2015.
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016