Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Assistant Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa
Vacancy Name : Field Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : RS.49,900/p.m
Job Location :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Kadapa
Detail of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa Field Assistant Recruitment:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR FIELD ASSISTANT:
Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination. 2. Linguistic qualification: – No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of FIELD ASSISTANT in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, “if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”, as per the amendments issued to the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003. Vide G.O.Ms.No:100, dated 08-08-2013.
- AGE LIMIT:- 1. An applicant shall be a person who has completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years, as on 01.07.2015 as no person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment if he/she has completed 34 years of age on the first day of July, 2015 as per Rule 9 of A.P.J.M.S. Rules, 2003. 2 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs., STs. and Backward Classes candidates is 5 years and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the APJMS Rule 2003 R/w 12(c) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- Salary :Rs. 16,400 – 49, 870
Selection Procedure for Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa – Field Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistant Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa :
- The applications shall be in the prescribed pro-forma enclosed herewith. (The prescribed form of application and other relevant information can be downloaded from the District Court’s Website https://ecourts.gov.in/kadapa from 02-09-2015). The duly filled in applications shall be submitted to the District Judge, Kadapa by Registered post/Courier only. The applicant shall invariably submit the application UNFOLDED super-scribing on the top of cover mentioning the name of the post applied for, Notification No. & Date. Applications will not be received directly.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by Direct Recruitment unless he/she satisfied the following viz., a) that he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmity rendering his/her unfit for the service. b) that his/her character and antecedents are such as should not disqualify him/her for the service.
- Out of 3 posts of Field Assistants, 80% of posts i.e., 02 posts are reserved for local candidates and 20% of posts i.e., 01 posts are unreserved (for which both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit) as per the instructions issued in Para 8 (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674/Dt.20.10.1975.
- The employees appointed after 01.09.2004 will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension Scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them and per G.O.Ms.No.653, 654 and 655 Finance (Pen-I) Department dated 22.09.2004 issued by the Government. 4. Applications with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to the Notification and received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Appointment will be made only on the basis of Presidential Orders issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of reservation.
- No T.A/D.A, will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment i.e., for written test/skill test/interview.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P., and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. 9. This office from 02-09-2015e is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel or otherwise, the notification without assigning any reasons. 12. All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the applications shall be rejected if any
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015