Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Typist through recruitment notification – Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa Recruitment 2015 –. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Typist on or before 24/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa
Vacancy Name : Typist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-8,440-24,950/-pm
Job Location : Kadapa
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
Detail Of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa Typist Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for appointment to the post of TYPIST (Category.11) by direct recruitment in the Unit of the District Judge, Kadapa under A.P.J.M.S. Rules.
- Name of the Post:TYPIST (4)
- Number of vacancies : 4
- Scale of pay:Rs. 8440- 24950/-pm
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR TYPISTS:-
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Linguistic qualification: – “No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Typist in Kadapa District Judiciary, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR TYPIST:-
“Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting Higher Grade qualification and must have knowledge or qualification in Computer operation”.
- An applicant shall be a person who has completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years, as on 01.07.2015 as no person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment if he/she has completed 34 years of age on the first day of July, 2015 as per Rule 9 of A.P.J.M.S.Rules, 2003.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs., STs. and Backward Classes candidates is 5 years and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the APJMS Rule 2003 R/w 12(c) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
Selection Procedure For Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa – Typist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Typist Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa:
Applications shall be addressed to the: DISTRICT JUDGE:: KADAPA Last Date for receipt of applications is: 05-00 PM on 24-08-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016