Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Copyist through recruitment notification – Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa Recruitment 2015 –. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Copyist on or before 24/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa
Vacancy Name : Copyist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs-7,960-23,650/-pm
Job Location : Kadapa
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa,
Detail Of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa Copyist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to 06 posts of COPYIST (Category.12) in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services, in the Unit of District Judge, Kadapa, by Direct Recruitment
- Name of the Post :COPYIST (6) ,Number of vacancies : 6
- The applications shall be in the prescribed pro-forma enclosed herewith. (The prescribed form of application and other relevant information can be downloaded from the District Court’s Website http://ecourts.gov.in/Kadapa from 23.07.2015).
- The duly filled in applications shall be submitted to the District Judge, Kadapa by Registered post/Courier only.
- The applicant shall invariably submit the application UNFOLDED super-scribing on the top of cover mentioning the name of the post applied for, Notification No. & Date. Applications will not be received directly.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF COYIST:-
- Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or equivalent Examination.
- Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade, “provided the candidates who have passed the examination by the Higher grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the Lower Grade may be considered”.
- “No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Copyist in the Kadapa District Judiciary, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu Language”.
- An applicant shall be a person who has completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years, as on 01.07.2015
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs., STs. and Backward Classes candidates is 5 years and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the APJMS Rule 2003 R/w 12(c) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
Selection Procedure For Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa – Copyist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Copyist Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kadapa:
Applications shall be addressed to the : DISTRICT JUDGE :: KADAPA Last Date for receipt of applications is : 05-00 PM on 24-08-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016