Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistants through recruitment notification – Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda Recruitment 2015 – NOTN.DIS.NO. 4734/ESTT./RC/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Assistants Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda
Vacancy Name : Field Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-49,870/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT PRINCIPAL DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT, NALGONDA, Hyderabad
Detail of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda Field Assistants Recruitment:
Applications in the format annexed are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the following posts in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of the District Judge, Nalgonda through a written Test followed by interview.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|FIELD ASSISTANT||04||One must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination. ii) The candidate must have adequate knowledge of Telugu and Urdu. (If candidates who have adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages may be selected)||Rs.16400-49870||The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years as on 01-07-2015.|
APPLICATION / EXAMINATION FEE: The applications duly filled in along with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) drawn on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Nalgonda in favour of the Principal District Judge, Nalgonda should be submitted to the Principal District Judge, Nalgonda. The Candidates belonging to SCs, STs, PHCs and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee of Rs. 200/-. “The Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances, even though the application is rejected on any ground”. The prescribed Form of Application, Hall Tickets Original and Duplicate and the instructions and information to the Candidates can be downloaded from the District Court Website http://ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda.
Selection Procedure for Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda – Field Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistants Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda :
- Applications shall be addressed to the Principal District Judge, Nalgonda. The applications shall be sent by Registered Post or Courier Service only. No application will be received directly. The Postal Cover should be superscripted with “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FIELD ASSISTANT ”.
- Applications should be submitted only in the format prescribed duly filled n. Applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- The Applications received with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and proper attestation will be summarily rejected and rejection will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to the Notification and received after 5-00 P.M. of Last Date of submission of application will not be entertained.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who possess higher qualifications and the candidates with computer knowledge.
- The Principal District Judge reserves right to short-list the number of applications as per rules and instructions issued by the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of A.P.
- In respect of candidates continuing on temporary basis short listing of their applications will be done on the basis of their performance during the period of their engagement.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates for the journey performed in connection with Written Examination / interview.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery, etc. and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- The Principal District Judge, Nalgonda reserves right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies after issue of this notification, if necessary and to withhold or cancel appointment in any vacancy / vacancies in pursuance of this notification, before appointment. The appointing Authority also reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates appointed will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme and shall pay monthly contribution of 10% of the Basic Pay and DA from their salary to the Contributory Pension Scheme as per G.O.Ms. No. 655 Fin. (Pension-I) Department, Dated: 22-09-2004.
- The Principal District Judge, Nalgonda is the ultimate authority to take any decision and his decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against this notification shall be final.
- Mere applying and mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will not give any right to any candidate to be called for interview.
- Hall Ticket number of the qualifying candidates for interview will be published in the notice board of the District Court and in local news papers. Call letters will be sent to the candidates eligible for interview in the order of merit at 1 : 10 ratio as stated supra.
- No information will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates either after announcement of list of qualifying candidates for interview / final selection.
- No application will be entertained for supply of information for question paper, individual marks secured in the written test / oral interview etc. under RTI Act till the selection process completed.
- If the Candidates furnish wrong information with regard to Category, caste or religion etc., they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste or religion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the Candidate.
- All rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject the application at any stage, if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the appointment shall be cancelled and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda Recruitment 2014 – NOTN.DIS.NO. 4734/ESTT./RC/2015.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016