Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographers Grade-III through recruitment notification – Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.2/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographers Grade-III Job on or before 28 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam
Vacancy Name : Stenographers Grade-III
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.10,900- 31,550/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam , Hyderabad
Detail of Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam Stenographers Grade-III Recruitment:
- Stenographers Grade-III Job vacancies in e-Courts (District Judge, Prakasam)
- Qualification : Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate education or its equivalent and must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical Examination English typewriting by Higher Grade and must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical examination in English Shorthand by higher grade or equivalent Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be considered. Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- Linguistic Qualification: No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III under direct recruitment in the District Judiciary of Mahabubnagar District, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge to the languages of Telugu and Urdu. Provided that sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District shall be selected and such candidates shale be eligible for appointment in the District.
- No.of Posts : 05 (OC-02(1W), BC-B(W)-01, BC-E-01, SC(W)-01
- Pay Scale : Rs.10900- 31550
- Age: 18-34 Years of age as on 01-07-2015.
- Application Fee: The applications forms duly filed up in along with the necessary enclosures with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Mahaboobnagar in favour of the Prl.District and Sessions Judge, Prakasam at Ongole. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee of Rs.200/-
- Method of Recruitment : (i) Written Test (Objective Type) of the Standard consistent with the General Educational Qualifications prescribed i.e., Intermediate will be held on OMR(Technology) Basis and Technical Test in shorthand and transcription on type writer will also be held on for the said post. Written Test will be for 50 Marks, Technical Test will be for 30 Marks and viva voce will be for 20 marks.
Selection Procedure for Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam – Stenographers Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenographers Grade-III Vacancy in Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam :
The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma and shall be addressed to The PRL.District Judge, Prakasam, Ongole. The applications shall be sent by Post/Registered Post/Courier etc. The Last date for receipt of application is 28.09.2015 UP TO 5 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28 Sep 2015
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Prakasam Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.2/2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016