Office of the District Judge Fatehabad has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer through recruitment notification – Office of the District Judge Fatehabad Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed B.A/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District Judge Fatehabad
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Stenographer on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District Judge Fatehabad
Vacancy Name :Stenographer
Educational Qualification : M.A/ B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs – 7,440
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District Judge Fatehabad, Faridabad
Detail Of Office of the District Judge Fatehabad Stenographer Recruitment:
- Stenographer Job vacancies in e-Courts (Fatehabad)
- Eligibility : Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from recognized University and pass a test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English short hand and 20 w.p.m in transcription of the same and habe proficiency in computer.
- Number of Vacancies : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7440
- Age: 18-42 as on 01/01/2015
Selection Procedure For Office of the District Judge Fatehabad – Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer Vacancy in Office of the District Judge Fatehabad:
Applications complete in all respects and containing complete bio-data along with two passport size attested photographs and address, certified copies of testimonials along with, one self addressed envelope duly stamped should reach in the office of District Session Judge on or before 05/10/2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017