Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Typist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Typist & More Vacancies Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda
Vacancy Name :Junior Typist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : RS.5,200/p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda ,Odisha
Detail of Office of the District Judge JarsugudaJunior Typist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Eligibility of Candidates:- A Candidate (a) must be a citizen of India and must have passed at least +2 Exam. Conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; (b) must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute (c) must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on last date fixed for receipt of applications, provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or instructions for the time being in force, for the respective reserved categories. (d) must be able to speak, read and write Oriya(odia) and have passed a test in Oriya(odia) equivalent to the M.E. standard. (e) must be of good character. (f) must be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity. (g) must not have more than one spouse living, if married. ( h) must possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in type writing for the post of Junior Typist. (h) must possess minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in type writing for the post of Stenographer Grade-III. 3.
- Fee for examination:- The candidates are required to deposit of Rs.100/-( Rupees one hundred) in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070- other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees- 9904650-Law Department-9916730- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” along with their application forms. The S.C. and S.T. candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees. The candidates are advised to submit their applications being duly filled in and signed by their own hand furnishing the required particulars as per the format given below. The candidates who are in Govt. employment are required to apply through proper channel with a “No objection certificate”.
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typists in consolidated remuneration of Rs.5,200/- and Grade pay of Rs.1,900/- per month, and in the cadre of Stenographer Grade-III in the consolidated remuneration of Rs.5,200/- and Grade pay of Rs.2,400/- in the Judgeship of Jharsuguda on contractual basis as provided under Rule-9 and Rule-10 of Odisha Group “C” and Group “D” posts ( Contractual appointment) Rules,2013
Selection Procedure for Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda -Junior Typist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Typist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Office of the District Judge Jarsuguda :
Applications along with required documents and attested copies of certificates must reach the undersigned by 1st October,2015. Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. Self-Attested copies of certificates with mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination of a recognized Council, Board or University as the case may be. 2. Self-Attested copy of certificate of Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute. 3. Original Treasury Challan showing deposit of fee for recruitment examination, other than S.C. and S.T. candidate. 4. Self- Attested copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Medical Authority/ Board in case of Physically/Orthopaedically handicapped candidates. 5. Self-Attested copy of Caste certificate in case of candidates of S.C/S.T/ S.E.B.C Category. 6. Self-Attested copy of Type Writing Certificate for the post of Junior Typist. 7. Self-Attested copy of Shorthand and Type Writing Certificate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III. 8. Two self addressed envelops with duly stamped. 9. Self-Attested copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. 10. Two Character certificates issued by two Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioner/ Sarpanch etc. 11. Two self- attested copies of recent pass port size photographs. 12. Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post need to submit separate applications for each post
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017