Office of the District Judge Krishna has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Subordinate through recruitment notification – Office of the District Judge Krishna Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District Judge Krishna
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Office Subordinate on or before 07/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District Judge Krishna
Vacancy Name : Office Subordinate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 32 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,000-40,270 /- Pm
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District Judge Krishna, Krishna at Machilipatnam Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, PIN- 521 002
Detail Of Office of the District Judge Krishna Office Subordinate Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for appointment to the post of OFFICE SUBORDINATE by DIRECT RECRUITMENT under A.P. Last Grade Service Rules, in the unit of the District Judge, Krishna, Machilipatnam, from the eligible candidates.
- Name of the Post : OFFICE SUBORDINATE (Attender)
- Scale of Pay : Rs.13000 – 40270
- No. of Vacancies : 32 (80% reserved for Local & 20% unreserved)
- Applications should be addressed to :: The Prl. District Judge, Krishna at Machilipatnam Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, PIN- 521 002
- Last date for receipt of applications is :: 07.11.2015 upto 5.00 PM
- The Application form duly filled in the proforma enclosed hereto, along with the necessary enclosures should be submitted to the Prl. District Judge, Krishna at Machilipatnam, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh – 521 002 by Registered Post/Courier Service only. No application will be received directly. The Postal cover should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE SUBORDINATE”. The applications not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination
- Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation
- Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Type writing by Higher Grade
- Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Short Hand by Higher Grade. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, the candidates who have passed the examination by Lower Grade will be considered.
- No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III, (Cat-6) in the District Judiciary of Krishna, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language.
- The Candidates who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, other than intermediate, shall enclose copies of relevant certificates.
II. AGE LIMIT:
- As on 01.07.2015, the candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must have not completed the age of 34 years.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of S.Cs./S.Ts./B.Cs. is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates who are Physically Challenged. The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of Ex-service men will be as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the A.P.J.M.S rules, 2003 r/w Rule 12(1)( c) (i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Selection Procedure For Office of the District Judge Krishna – Office Subordinate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Office Subordinate Vacancy in Office of the District Judge Krishna:
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Orders issued under Article 371(D) of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation. As per para 6 of the G.O.Ms.No.674, GAD(SPF-A), Dept., issued in terms of the Order of the President of India, GSR 524 of 18.10.1975 each District of the State shall be regarded as a Local Area. 5
- Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- No T.A. and D.A. will be paid to the candidates who appear for the written examination and interview.
- Applications with insufficient information will summarily be rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to the Notification and received after 5.00 PM on 07.11.2015 will not be entertained.
- The office is not responsible for any postal delay/delay caused by any other service like courier service and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying and mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will not give any right to any candidate to be called for interview.
- All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be cancelled if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- If the candidate furnishes wrong information with regard to category, caste or religion etc., they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste or religion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the candidate.
- Selection will be made as per guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh in ROC.No.2318/96, dt.01.07.96 and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003, subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/11/2015