Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Stenographer Job on or before 30 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN)
Vacancy Name : Junior Stenographer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : District Judge, Nabarangpur
Detail of Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN) Junior Stenographer Recruitment:
- Eligibility : a. The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the cases may be. b. Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Post Name & No. of Post
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/ 14(W-7) Post
- Junior Typist/ 14(W-2) Post
- Junior Stenographer (Grade-III)/ 05 Post
- Remuneration : Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Age Limit : 18-32 Yrs
Selection Procedure for Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN) – Junior Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 Jun 2015.
- Written Test
How to apply for Junior Stenographer Vacancy in Office of the district Judge Nabarangpur (ODJN) :
Application must reach the office of District Judge, Nabarangpur by 30/06/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30 Jun 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :