Office of the district Judge Rayagad has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Copyist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the district Judge Rayagad
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Clerk cum Copyist Job on or before 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Office of the district Judge Rayagad|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk cum Copyist|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, RAYAGADA Dated, Rayagada|
Detail of Office of the district Judge Rayagad Junior Clerk cum Copyist Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from intending Departmental candidates for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist in the scale of Rs.5, 200/- Rs.20,200/- & G.P. Rs.1,900/- in the Judgeship of Rayagada .
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Jr. Clerk-cumCopyist||02||a. The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the cases may be. b. Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. c. Shall be over 18 years and below 37 years (after due relaxation) of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of completed applications. d. Be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard. e. Be of good character. f. Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic or bodily infirmity.g. Have not more than one spouse living, if married.|| Rs.5, 200/- Rs.20,200/- &
FEES FOR EXAMINATION:
The candidates, except Scheduled Tribe ones are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice -501-Services and Service Fees-0010-Charges for Service provided-02177-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” along with their application forms. The candidates are required to submit duly filled applications through proper channel in the format given below.
Selection Procedure for Office of the district Judge Rayagad- Junior Clerk cum Copyist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by computer test and viva voce test in line with Orissa District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and conditions of Service)
How to apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyist Vacancy in Office of the district Judge Rayagad:
Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars as the case may be must reach the Office of the undersigned by 16.03.2015 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post. Applications received in the office after the due date shall be summarily rejected. List of documents to be submitted by the candidates along with their application.
- Two self signed recent passport size photographs.
- Self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 Examinations or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University.
- Self attested copy of Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application.
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Two Character Certificates in original issued by two Gazetted Officers.
- Two self addressed envelopes affixing postage stamp of Rs.5/- on each.
- Treasury Challan in original showing deposit of Rs.100/-towards examination fee. For details you may visit www.ecourts.gov.in/orissa/rayagada.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016