Office of the district Judge West Godavari (ODJWG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the district Judge West Godavari (ODJWG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer Grade-III Job on or before 20/02/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the district Judge West Godavari (ODJWG)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer Grade-III
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs. 22,460 – 66,330 /- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/02/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Office of the district Judge West Godavari (ODJWG), Across India
Detail of Post :
Applications are invited up to 5.00 p.m., on 20.02.2016 in the prescribed format enclosed herewith for appointment to the posts of Stenographer Grade-III in A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service in the Unit of District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE|
|STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III.||7||Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent Examination and also must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation. (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically). 2) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Type writing by Higher Grade. 3) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade or equivalent”. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, the candidates who have passed the examination by lower Grade will be considered. 4) The candidates, who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, other than the qualifications prescribed above, shall enclose copies of relevant certificates in proof thereof. 5) No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III, in the District Judiciary of West Godavari, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language.||Rs. 22460 – 66330||The candidates must have to complete the age of 18 years and should not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2016 in which the notification for the selection is made. 2. The maximum limit of age relaxation in the case of B.Cs, S.Cs, and S.Ts is 5 years and in the case of physically handicapped candidates and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen as per Rule 12 (C) (i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.||The applications forms duly filled in a long with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Eluru in favour of the Prl. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru, should be submitted to the Prl. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Application/ Examination fee of Rs.200/-. “The Demand Drafts of the rejected applications shall not be returned”|
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2016.
- Written test (Objective Type) of the standard consistent with the General Educational qualification prescribed i.e., Intermediate will be held on OMR (Technology) Basis. Written Test will be for 50 marks, Skill Test (Stenography) for 30 marks and Viva voce will be for 20 marks as per the guidelines 9 (a) of Hon’ble High Court’s Circular ROC.No.2318/96-C1(1) dated 01.07.1996. The candidates, who become eligible for stenography, shall have to bring their own typewriters for transcription, but no typewriter will be provided by this office.
- As per the guidelines 8 (f) of the above mentioned Circular, the minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be 40% for open competition candidates and Ex-Serviceman candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% to the SC/ST candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in Skill Test is 50 % for OC and 40 % for the candidates of BCs/SCs/STs, as per the High Court’s Circular ROC.No.491/99-RC, dated 28.07.1999.
- The written test will be conducted only in English Language.
How to apply ? :
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 20-02-2016 up to 5.00 P.M.,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2016