Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Duty Medical Office through recruitment notification – Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Duty Medical Office. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Duty Medical Office
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :07 Post
Job Location : Karnojora
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal, Karnojora. Uttar Dinajpur. Pin:- 733130
Detail Of Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal Duty Medical Office Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Duty Medical Office||07 Post||Any Post Graduate,Diploma||Rs-40,000-50,000/-pm||62 Years|
- The engagement is purely on contractual basis initlally for one year and renewable after subject to satisfactory performance.
- A. Specialist Medical Officers. (Total 07Nos.) 1. Gynae & Obs (02 nos.) 2. Pediatricians (02 nos.) 3. Anesthetist (03 nos.)
- B. General Dutv Medical Officers (Total 04 trtros.) 1. GDMO / LGDMO (04 nos.)
- Aqe Limit : Age limit is 62 yrs. And the candidates should be physically fit enough to attend the BPHC / PHC daily where they will be posted.
- Qualification : A. Speciatist Medical Officers : Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the discipline of G & O / Pediatrics / Anesthesiology from institution under MCl. B. General Duty Medical Officers : MBBS Degree from any recognized institution under MCL.
- Consotidated Remuneration: . 1. Specialist Medical Officers.- Rs. 50,0001- PM (Consolidated) 2. General Duty Medical Officers:- Rs. 40,000/- PM (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal – Duty Medical Office Post:
- Written Test on 05/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Duty Medical Office vacancy in Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal:
- All the original testimonials along with attested photo copies including residential proof, voter lD card and Experience Certificate if any etc., must be produced for verification oh the day interview.
- For appearing at the interview no TA / DA will be paid.
- The applicant must report for Walk-in-interview at specified venue at least 30 minutes before the time as per schedule mentioned above along with simple application with full Bio-data addressing CMOH, Uttar Dinajpur. 4. For any further enquiry, the office of the hours of any working days.
- A Walk – In – lnterview for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) under NHM will be held on 05 – 06 – 2015 from 1’1.30 am to 4 pm at Meeting Hall of CMOH Office, Uttar Dinajpur.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/06/2015
VENUE :Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal, Karnojora. Uttar Dinajpur. Pin:- 733130
Top Company Openings:
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016