Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block ASHA Facilitator through recruitment notification – Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division Recruitment 2015 – Notice No. 1839/SDO/CHL. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, MCA, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Block ASHA Facilitator on or before 21/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division
Vacancy Name : Block ASHA Facilitator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, MCA, MSW
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division,West Bengal-732101
Detail Of Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment:
In cancellation of previous Notice No. 207/SDO/CHL , Dated 27/01/2015 of this office, Fresh Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment as Block ASHA Facilitator for Chanchal-I, Chanchal-II, Harishchandrapur-I, Harishchandrapur-II, Ratua-I and Ratua-II Block. Block ASHA Facilitators will be contractually engaged for a period of one year renewable based on budgetary sanction and performance. The Monthly salary of Block ASHA Facilitator will be Rs. 7500.00 (rupees seven thousand and five hundred) only. In addition, he /she will be eligible: for a monthly mobility support of, Rs. 1500.00 (one thousand and five hundred) only.
Block Wise Vacancy with reservation status:
|Block Name||Total No of Vacancy||Vacancy No. 1||Vacancy No. 2|
|Chanchal-I||02||Unreserved (E.C.)*||Schedule Tribe|
|Chanchal-II||02||Schedule Caste (E.C.)*||Unreserved|
|Ratua-II||02||OBC Category-B||Unreserved (E.C.)*|
- E.C. means Exempted Categories. Applicant applying for the post will attach Certificate/Card issued by the Directorate of Employment, West Bengal. In case of non-availability of suitable Exempted Category Candidate, the said vacancy shall be filled up by non-Exempted category candidate. Hence Non-Exempted category candidate may also apply.
- Master’s degree in Social Science or Sociology or Social Anthropology or Social Work (MSW) or Business Administration (MBA) or Economics or Rural Development Or Mass Communication. OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience, in health projects.
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme.
- Knowledge in MS Office & Internet.Ability to communicate effectively.Should be a resident of Chanchal Sub-Division.Ability to Work hard.Willing to travel extensively.
- Age limit:- Not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2014. Relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years in case of Candidate belonging to SC or ST Category and 3 years for OBC Category.
Selection Procedure For Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division – Block ASHA Facilitator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Block ASHA Facilitator Vacancy in Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division:
- Date of Issue: 27/08/2015 Date and time of Closing: 21/09/15, 16:00 hours (21 st September, 2015).
- The application should be submitted in person or sent through Registered Post/ Speed Post with A.D. so as to reach the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time (21.09.2015 4:00P.M.)
- The filled in application along with the required documents should be addressed To, The Sub-Divisional Officer, P.O. + P.S.- Chanchal, Dist. – Malda, Pin-732123.
- On the envelope containing the application, it should be clearly written: APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF “Block ASHA Facilitator”,________________________Block.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015
Reference: Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Sadar Sub Division Recruitment 2015 – Notice No. 1839/SDO/CHL.