Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, Master Degree, LLB, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree, LLB, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Across India
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Retired Civil Servants of the level of Director and above / Officers retired as General Manager or above from Schedule ‘A’ PSUs/ Retired Distt and Addl.Distt Judges for empanelment as Inquiry Officer (IOs) for conducting departmental inquiries in ONGC. The eligibility criteria is given in Annexure-I. The standard terms and conditions of ONGC are as given below:
- The emoluments consist of an all-inclusive amount of ` . 12,000/- + ` . 1500/- as Secretarial Assistance for a case involving a single officer. Additionally ` . 10,000/- + ` . 1500/- as Secretarial Assistance is payable for each additional report/ charged officer in the same case. The honorarium is under revision. In addition outstation accommodation and transport facility is provided by ONGC for conducting the enquiry if it involves visit outside the Hqrs./place of residence of the Inquiry Officer.
- Qualification : Degree in Science/Engineering from a recognized University. Candidates having Master Degree and other professional qualification like MBA, LLB will be given preference.
- Experience : Experience in Vigilance & D&A matters and of conducting at least three Departmental Enquiries. He should be conversant with the disciplinary procedures, conduct rules of the Central Govt./ any PSU. He should be conversant with the legal process, Indian Evidence Act and HR matters. In addition the applicant should also fulfill following criteria: i) Should be in sound health; physical and mental. ii) Should not have been punished departmentally while in service on charges of lack of integrity. iii) Should not be facing police/criminal case or trial in the Court. iv) Should not be engaged in any professional work which is likely to interfere with the performance of his /her duties as Enquiry Officer.
- Age : 58-65 years as on 30.06.2015
- Computer Proficiency : Excellent hand on experience with Computers including MS Office systems.
- Empanelment Period : Initially for 3 years, extendable up to 5 years (persons are allowed to work till the age of 70 years as per CVC guidelines).
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
Response along with curriculum vitae may be sent at the above mentioned address with 15 days.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016