Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Domain Expert through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Ref No: ONGC/OEC/3-54/3/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Domain Expert on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name :Domain Expert
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MS, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.1,10,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ONGC Energy Centre Trust, 2nd Floor, Core-2, SCOPE Minar, Laxmi Nagar New Delhi-110 092
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Domain Expert Recruitment:
ONGC Energy Centre invites applications from experienced and competent professionals who have worked at senior-level, for the position of “Domain Expert” for “Biotechnology in Energy” related activities of ONGC Energy Centre.
- Educational Qualification- Atleast a B.Tech /M.Tech /M.Sc. with specialisation in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bio-Energy. Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bio-Energy is desirable. Candidates with other specialization need not apply.
- Experience Requirement-Overall Experience of 25 years with minimum 10 years’ experience in Biotechnology/Microbiology based R&D work, relevant to energy materials and processes preferably in Biofuel/Bioenergy Sector.
- Terms of Engagement: The Expert will be initially engaged for a period up to 1 year. The tenure of engagement may be extended on need basis for further periods, subject to project requirement and satisfactory performance of the Expert engaged. However the total duration of engagement will be limited to a maximum of 3 years.
- Place of Posting: Delhi
- The engagement carries with it the liability to serve in any part of India. Place of posting may change depending on requirement of the work, as per decision of Management of OEC.
- Total Compensation per month Rs. 1,10,000/-
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Domain Expert Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
- Applicants will be considered through a two tier selection procedure i.e. screening of CVs followed by Personal Interaction with Short listed candidates
How To Apply For Domain Expert Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) :
Interested experts are requested to send their applications in the prescribed CV Format by e-mail with the subject line: Domain Expert-Biotechnology to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submitting application is 21.10.2015. Incomplete Applications and applications received after the last date will be rejected. ONGC Energy Centre reserves the right to reject/not consider any application without assigning any reason(s). Interested candidates may visit the website http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home/ongc-energy-centre for further details about the activities of ONGC Energy Centre
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015
Reference : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Ref No: ONGC/OEC/3-54/3/2015