Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Domain Expert through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Domain Expert Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Domain Expert
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Head T&S Oil and Natural gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) 15-E, Maker Towers, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400005
Detail of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Domain Expert Recruitment:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India is engaged in exploration & exploitation of hydrocarbons in India and abroad. ONGC imports / exports material and equipment required for its operations by Sea & Air under the provisions of Customs Act 1962 (as amended from time to time). This is handled through one of its offices called Transportation & Shipping (T&S) having establishments at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi for different functions of ONGC. ONGC invites application for empanelment as Domain Expert (Customs) for providing necessary services and advice in matters related to Customs, Excise and Service Tax.
- Eligibility Criteria: (I) Experience and professional competence of applicant. (II) Infrastructure available with applicant. (III) Any added feature such as experience of handling energy sector/PSU/ Government matters etc. by applicant. (IV) Applicant should have retired/resigned from Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise) minimum at level of Additional Commissioner with minimum 20 years of experience at the time of retirement/resignation. (V) Age of applicant should not be more than 67 years as on last date of submission of application. (VI) Applicant should be residing within the limit of municipality of Greater Mumbai/Municipality of Navi Mumbai.
- Brief Scope of work: Domain expert shall provide necessary services and advice in the entrusted case/matter including, but not limited to the following: (I) Drafting of pleadings i.e. Plaint/Petition, statement of claims, rejoinders, affidavits and its filing. (II) Drafting of miscellaneous applications. (III) Appearance before different authorities/court. (IV) Attending meeting to discuss a matter/case. (V) Rendering opinion written/oral in a matter/case. (VI) To timely advice and take necessary action on entrusted claims or matters related to Customs, Excise & Service Tax.
- Special Terms & Conditions: 3.1 Empanelment shall be for a period of THREE YEARS. 3.2 ONGC will evaluate the application and will issue an offer letter to applicant found suitable incorporating therein Special Conditions and General Terms & Conditions of empanelment. The applicant will have to return a copy of the offer letter after accepting the offer for empanelment. 3.3 A case/matter where assistance of Domain Expert is required, will be entrusted to a Domain Expert from the approved panel by T&S Section, Mumbai or any other sections / functions of ONGC. 3.4 ONGC reserves the right to scrap the panel and / or remove the name of any Domain Expert from the panel without assigning any reasons at its discretion at any time.
- Payment / Remuneration 4.1 Empaneled Domain Experts shall be remunerated as per Fee Schedule (Annexure – I). 4.2 Rate of Fee shall be firm for the empanelment period of three years. 4.3 Domain Expert, who had been assigned a task shall raise monthly invoice for the services rendered during the month at agreed rates as per Fee Schedule and send the same to office availing the services. 4.4 Empanelment may not be construed as a guarantee for any assured minimum payment or work. Payments shall solely depend on the services actually rendered by Domain Expert.
Selection Procedure for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Domain Expert Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Domain Expert Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) :
- Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply on a plain paper in the prescribed format as given at Annexure – II along with documents mentioned in para (IV) of the said Annexure.
- Application along with necessary documents may be sent at the following address so as to reach by 30.09.2015 (15:00 hours): Head T&S Oil and Natural gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) 15-E, Maker Towers, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400005
- Late applications may not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015