Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pharmacist. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/06/2015 from 09.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Ahmedabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ONGC Chhatral Guest House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Pharmacist Recruitment:
ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset intends to engage suitable interested professionals for Ahmedabad Asset for the positions on contact basis as detailed below :
- Name of the Post(s) : Pharmacist (Allopathy) -on contract basis
- Educational/ Technical Qualification : Matric with Science, holding recognised Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum two years or more duration/ Certificate course of two or more years durations from Pharmacy Council/Statutory body. Registration in Pharmacy Council.
- Nos. of Post(s) : 01 Posts
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs.23000/- per month (all inclusive)
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Pharmacist Post:
- Written Test on 21/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Pharmacist vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- Registration for written test : On 21/06/2015 (Sunday), from 0900 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs. at Kendriya Vidhyalaya (KV), ONGC, Chandkheda,
Ahmedabad. Date/Time of written Test : 21/06/2015 (Sunday) from 1400 Hrs. at KV, ONGC Chandkheda Ahmedabad.
- Date of interview : 23.06.2015 (Tuesday) : Reporting time : 0930 Hrs. Interview Venue : ONGC Chhatral Guest House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
- The list of Shortlisted candidates for interview, will be displayed at main gate (notice board) of Kendriya Vidhyalaya, ONGC Chandkheda on 22/06/2015 (Monday) at 1600 Hrs.
- Contract period will commence from the date of joining till 30/06/2016. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side, if terminated prior to stipulated period. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement shall be entertained at any stage. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness. Candidates shall be required to work as per ONGC duty pattern at ONGC Ahmedabad. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage. Caste and PWD certificate for ST category candidates should be in prescribed format meant for employment in Central Govt./ Central Public Sector Undertaking. Only Indian nationals need apply. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Test/Interview of the post. Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/ engagement process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidature at any stage. Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should bring application as per the format given below which can be downloaded in A-4 size paper, alongwith all Original Certificates and one set of attested xerox copies of all certificates without which registration for Walk-in-Written test/interview process will not be granted. Candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of interview also. Affix PP-size self-attested photograph at the top right corner of the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/06/2015
VENUE : ONGC Chhatral Guest House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017