Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Medic through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Medic. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/11/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Field Medic
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Jodhpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/11/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Mini Conference Hall, KDM Complex, Rajasthan Forward Base, Mandore Road, Jodhpur, PIN-342026
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Field Medic Recruitment:
ONGC, a Maharatna Central PSU, wishes to engage suitable and interested candidates to 03 posts of Field Medics (Full time) on contract basis for its Rig/Installations under Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur for a period initially upto 30.06.2016(further extendable) as per details given below:
- Post Field Medic (on contract basis)
- Number of posts 03 (Three)
- Place of duty 1. 02 posts for Drill site (presently at Damoh, MP; to resume drilling at Jaisalmer) 2. 01 post for GCS Gamnewala, Jaisalmer
- Pattern of duty On 14 days On/Off basis (12 hrs. per day X 14 days)
- Period of engagement Upto 30.06.2016(at sole discretion of ONGC)
- Educational qualification MBBS. Valid registration with MCI.
- Reservation As per Govt. of India guidelines
- Lump sum fixed honorarium Rs. 60,000.00 per month (14 days On/Off cycle)
- Annual Increment Rs.750.00 after completion of one year
- Medical Facility In-house medical facility for self only during the tenure
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Field Medic Post:
- Written Test on 19/11/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Field Medic vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
Engagement is purely on temporary basis. Doctors so engaged on contract basis will have no claim for regular appointment in ONGC. Candidates shall be required to work in 14-days On/Off shift pattern at ONGC Drill sites/Installations. During the period of engagement , the doctors shall be reimbursed AC 2 tier train fair for journey between the place of duty and residence. The doctor shall also be provided free drill site accommodation and meals during the “On” period of duty. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview. Interested candidates may report for a Walk-in-interview between 10 am to 12 noon on 19.11.2015 (Thursday) at Mini Conference Hall, KDM Complex, Rajasthan Forward Base, Mandore Road, Jodhpur, PIN-342026 along with typed application (in duplicate) in the given format. Candidates will be required to produce all original certificates of academic and professional qualification including MCI Registration Certificate and Caste Certificate (if any) at the time of personal interview and one set of self-certified photocopy of each, along with two recent passport size photographs. Contact Nos. for any query: 0291-2575167/162 (off) 07023102902 & 07023102922.(mob)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/11/2015
VENUE : Mini Conference Hall, KDM Complex, Rajasthan Forward Base, Mandore Road, Jodhpur, PIN-342026