Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Medicos & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. R&P – 01 / 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Medicos & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/09/2015 from 08.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Field Medicos & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Rajahmundry
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Hotel Anand Regency,Jampeta, Rajahmundry.
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Field Medicos & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Application are invited for engagement of following posts of Doctors on contract basis upto 30.06.2016, in ONGC Dispensary at Rajahmundry/ Dowleswaram/ Drill Sites / Production Installations etc. under ONGC, Rajahmundry Asset, Rajahmundry:
|Post||Number of posts||Qualification||Reservation||Fixed Honorarium|
|General Duty Medical Officer (full time)||01||MBBS||PWD(OH)||55,000/- PM (Office)|
|General Duty Medical Officer (part time)||01||MBBS||UR||31,400/- PM (Office)|
|Field Medicos||02||MBBS||UR||60,000/- PM (Field)|
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Field Medicos & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 09/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Field Medicos & More Vacancies vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- Candidates shall be required to work at ONGC Dispensaries at Rajahmundry/Dowleswaram/ Drill Sites/ Production Installations (14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidates attending the interview should make their own arrangements to stay for one more day, if required. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-Interview from 08:30hrs onwards on 09.09.2015 at Hotel Anand Regency,Jampeta, Rajahmundry. The registrations will be closed at 1200 Hrs on the same day. Candidates should bring all original certificates with one set of photocopies of each, along with recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of application) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.For further details contact R&P section Tel No. 0883-2494038 / 2494042 and for application and other details visit our website www.ongcindia.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/09/2015
VENUE : Hotel Anand Regency,Jampeta, Rajahmundry.
Reference: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. R&P – 01 / 2015