Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.03/2015 TRIPURA ASSET. Candidates who have completed Diploma, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pharmacist & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/09/2015 to 29/09/2015 from 09.00 A.M to 03.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Agartala
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 26/09/2015 to 29/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ONGC Guest House, South Colony, ONGC, Agartala
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Pharmacist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
ONGC, Tripura Asset Agartala invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizen for engagement in the following Medics / Paramedics posts on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2016. Candidates for post mentioned in Sl.No.3 below must have valid registration of employment exchange(s) located within the state of Tripura:
General Duty Medical Officer (female)/ Medical Officer (Occupational Health:
- No. of Posts: Total- 02(two) posts (UR- 01, ST-01
- Essential Qualification: MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956
- Fixed Honorarium (in Rs.): 55,000/- per month(Office) (Consolidated)
- No of Post : 02 (UR-01, ST- 01)
- Qualification : Holding recognized diploma certificate course of two or more years duration from Council/statutory body in respective stream/Holding recognized Diploma/ Certificate course of less than two years duration from council/ statutory body or more than one year experience in respective stream.
- Salary :Rs.19,000/- per month (Consolidated) – 23,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Pharmacist & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 26/09/2015 to 29/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Pharmacist & More Vacancies vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- The engagement shall be purely contractual.
- 01(one) post reserved for PWD in Medics (posts mentioned in sl. No. 1&2) and 1(one) post reserved for PWD in Paramedics (post mentioned in sl. No.3).
- Candidates for the post at Sl.No. 1 & 2 above are required to appear for Walk-in-Interview only which will be held on 28.09.2015 at 11.00 hours at ONGC Guest House, South Colony, ONGC, Agartala. Reporting and registration time is between 09.00 hours to 11.00 hours.
- Candidates for the post at Sl. No.3 above are required to appear in the written test and qualified candidates in written test will be shortlisted for interview.
- Written test for Paramedics will be held on 26.09.2015 (Saturday) at Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC, North Colony, Agartala. Reporting and registration time is between 14.00 hours to 15.00 hours and written test is from 15.30 hrs. to 16.30 hrs. for 1(one) hour duration.
- Interviews for shortlisted Paramedics will be held on 28.09.2015 at 14.00 hrs and the venue is ONGC Guest House, South Colony, ONGC, Agartala.
- Candidates holding Degree in Pharmacy but not possessing Diploma/Certificate course in Pharmacy are not eligible for the post of Pharmacist (Allopathy). Such candidates will not be allowed for written test. Candidates to bring the following documents: 1. Bio-data in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below). 2. Original certificate with one set of self-attested photocopies of qualification, Caste, Birth, Registration certificate of council / Institute and experience if any. 3. PWD candidates (Degree of disability 40% or more) are required to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent
authority. 4. Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format. 5. Caste certificates, if applicable. 6. Photo ID proof (i.e. PAN card / Driving Licence/ Company’s ID card / Voter ID card) any one. 7. All the copies of credentials/Certificates submitted by the candidates need to be self-attested. OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED TRIPURA ASSET – HR/ER (R&P) CELL BADARGHAT COMPLEX, AGARTALA-799014
- Selected candidates shall be required to work at ONGC dispensaries at Tripura / Drill sites/ Production installations (14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement. 2. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. 3. No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized university. For posts mentioned in Sl. No.1 & 2 Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India is necessary. Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness. In case of PWD, enclosed certificate of disability issued by the Competent Authority. NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-interview / Written test as per above along with prescribed application format duly filled in as given here under on the date and venue mentioned above. Candidates reporting after scheduled reporting time will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/09/2015 to 29/09/2015
VENUE : ONGC Guest House, South Colony, ONGC, Agartala
Reference: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.03/2015 TRIPURA ASSET