Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Official Language Officer through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO.4/2015(R&P). Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Official Language Officer Job on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name : Official Language Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 13 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248003
Detail of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)Official Language Officer Recruitment:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation LimitedONGC), a Maharatna Companyand Indias flagship energy major is engaged in exploration and production of oil and gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of Indias domestic oil and gas production. Currently, ONGCthrough its subsidiary ONGC Videshis Indias largest Transnational Corporate with overseas presence. ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms inthe country with opportunity ofneritoriented advancementinaprofessionally managed organisationfocused on growth. ONGC wants promising, energetic and young Indian Citizens with bright academic record to join the organization as Official Language Officer at level. The selected candidates will be placed inthe payscale of 24,900-50,500 with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRACompany Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP, Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme asper Company rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Official Language Officer E-1 Level||13 Post||Post Graduate In Hindi 60% of Marks.||24,900-50,500||30-40 Years|
Selection Procedure for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)- Official Language Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/5/2015.
- Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as para 2 above will be required to appear in Hindi Subject (Subject Code 20) of University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (-NET) examination to be held in June 2015.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify the -NET examination of June, 2015 in Hindi Subject (Subject Code 20) as per the cutoff marks prescribed by -NET. Score from -NET examination of June, 2015 ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement.
- Scorefrom -NET examination from any previous -NET examination is notvalid.
- Only candidates declared qualified by UGC-NET as above, will be considered for shortlisting as per the criteria decided by the ONGC Management for further selection process subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regardto age, qualificationetc.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET examination, Educational QualificationIncluding additional inline higher qualification) and performance in personal Interview.
- Departmental candidates shall be given first consideration in matters of selection while other things such as qualification,eligibility and selection criteria etc. remainthesame.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for -NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few ofthe parameters like the cutoff date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of -NET and ONGC differ.
- The eligibility of candidates, writing -NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that hisher candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview. .
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment processor after recruitmentor joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Companys Medical Examination as perstandards laid down under ONGCs Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGCs website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates can go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com. .
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad. .
- Applications received after the due date i. 28.06.2015 will neither be entertained nor be returned. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss whatsoever. .
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. .. For any dispute, Courts of New Delhiwill have the jurisdiction. 6.10. For more information about the Company you may visitourwebsite www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply for Official Language Officer Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- Application is a two stage process i) Online registration for UGC-NET examination to be held on June,2015 i) Application in the prescribed format available at www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Application numberRoll number.
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ONLINE for -NET examination following the steps prescribed intheinformation brochureforthe examination.
- For detailed information of -NET examination, and its online application the interested candidates may log ontohttp://cbsenet.nic.in, The online application site of -NET examination of June, 2015 as per the notification issued by CBSE on behalf of -NET will remain opentil 15th May 2015 On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application FormConfirmation Page.
- These documents will also have the -NET Application Number ofthe candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully. Candidates after filling the form of -NET examination will apply in the application format of ONGC. The application format can be downloaded from ONGC website www.ongcindia.com with the relevant link.
- The applicant photograph should be affixed inthe proper place in the application of ONGC, with selfattestation. The photograph must be the same as uploaded in -NET Application. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGCNET.
- For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the ONLINE -NET application, he mustenter Praveen Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to ONGCApplication Format. He mustnotenterPKSinghor Praveen KSingh. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, full and correct information.
- Furnishing of wrongfalse information will be a disqualification The copy of UGC Application form (confirmation page) UGC admit card indicating the UGC Application Roll number, Self-attested photocopies of certificates showing Date of Birth (10th Mark Sheet / Certificate, Graduation Marksheet indicating English one of the major subject, Mark sheet and certificate of Post Graduate in Hindi qualification with minimum 60% marks , Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) are required to be attached with the ONGC application.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examination of Post Graduate in Hindi may also apply but they have to produce Mark sheet and certificate of Post Graduate in Hindi qualification with minimum 60% marks atthetime of Interview. Candidates are required to send their ONGC application by post to Deputy General Manager (IE)Recruitment, ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, B’ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun248003 on or before 28.06.2015.
- Please note that incomplete applications or application without requisite certificatedocuments will be summarily rejected. The name of the post should be superscribed on the top center of the envelope, i. “Application for Official Language Officers through University Grant CommissionNational Eligibility Test (UGCNET) Examination, Advt. No. 4/2015 (RP).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/5/2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO.4/2015(R&P).
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017